Philly colleges on high alert due to comments on same website that Mercer frequented

Nov 2013
None of your business
Source: Philly threat tied to website that Ore. shooter may have used

The comments are geared towards "inducing fear in America" that's domestic terrorism, find the kids that did this and send them to Gitmo.

Period, send a message, we will not tolerate this anymore.

No excuses anymore for mental illness.

First secure the sane, decent, innocent Americans

And then and ONLY then, address the mental illness that drives people to do this

But secure the innocent first

CNN just reporting there is a shooter at a community college in Philly

And in beloved Texas,

Disgruntled Texan supermarket employee shoots his manager dead then turns the gun on himself | Daily Mail Online

High school locked down in Key West yesterday

School locked down as police search for robber | KeysNews.com

High school locked out in Norwalk Connecticut yesterday, this is 35 minutes from Newtown.

UPDATE: Brien McMahon High School 'lockout' lifted as mysterious suspects vanish - Thehour.com: Norwalk

Anyone want to add anything else?

Regards
Pace

Nov 2013
None of your business
I hope they throw the book, the printer and the printing press at these little assholes.

Regards
Pace

Djinn

Council Hall
Dec 2007
Pennsylvania, USA
From the threat:
"This is only the beginning, . . . " the Philly-area threat says. "On October 5, 2015 at 1:00 PM CT, a fellow robot will take up arms against a university near Philadelphia. His cries will be heard, his victims will cower in fear, and the strength of the Union will decay a little more."

As far as I'm aware nothing unusual happened at any Philadelphia-area schools yesterday. Or today.

Mar 2012
New Hampshire
From the threat:
"This is only the beginning, . . . " the Philly-area threat says. "On October 5, 2015 at 1:00 PM CT, a fellow robot will take up arms against a university near Philadelphia. His cries will be heard, his victims will cower in fear, and the strength of the Union will decay a little more."

As far as I'm aware nothing unusual happened at any Philadelphia-area schools yesterday. Or today.
There was a lockdown.

Community College of Philadelphia on lockdown after gun report - CNN.com