Photos of the refurbished White House. Maybe NOW Trump doesn't think it is a DUMP??

Jul 2015
Florida
He told his golf club patrons and friends the WHITE HOUSE was a dump. Remember? Perhaps it is now up to his standards. He can gladly go back home to his TOWER in Manhattan. We'll gladly take up a national collection to pay for his movers!

Correction: "Real dump." Staff called the Golf Digest reporter and demanded a retraction, the Golf Digest reporter refused telling the staffer there were 8 or 9 other people who heard Trump call it a "real dump". The Golf Digest wouldn't retract the remark.

https://www.axios.com/the-white-house-reveals-a-renovated-west-wing-2476242788.html

Last edited:

boontito

Future Staff
Jan 2008
Most Insidious
Fun to make fun of, but for the most part not too bad. There are things there I wouldn't want in my home but are fine for the Oval Office.

Tedminator

Former Staff
Jun 2010
South Florida
I hate the end tables with those flip up hinged extension things. Someone always sets something too heavy or leans on them.
lol yeah the frickin cat. I have something similar for a bedside table that I sometimes use for my midnight snack/drink. cat started using it as a perch.. until it collapsed on him :f_laugh: