Piers Morgan blasts Trump critics after al-Baghdadi raid: They 'shamed themselves and shamed their country'

Dec 2014
The Milky Way
And he is spot on.

There was a nationwide celebration when Usama bin Laden was killed under then-President Barack Obama's watch, but not so over the weekend after the ISIS leader died, Morgan told "Tucker Carlson Tonight."

"My mind went back to when Usama bin Laden was killed," he said.

"I was in New York City that night. There was widespread jubilation throughout New York, throughout Washington, throughout America. This was a unified response from a country jubilant at seeing the end of the grisly demise of the leader of Al Qaeda. Compare and contrast the reaction yesterday -- to the demise of Baghdadi."

"The office of the presidency deserves more respect than I saw last night, particularly in light of what had happened a few hours earlier," he said.

"I thought the thousands of Americans who thought that was the right way to respond shamed themselves and they shamed their country," he said, adding he also read many similar responses on Twitter.

Sep 2016
My own world
It's Trump's own fault. The man is not trusted by most Americans because he lies and lies and lies.
People are just sick of Trump. Even his own people the ones that were called deplorable are upset over his latest attack on never Trumpers and calling them human scum. The idiot Trump doesn't know that there are families out there that are mixed in terms of supporting him. Not to happy to support Trump and have your husband or wife or kids be called human scum just because they don't support him. FUCK HIM.

PS Piers Morgan is as loved as the FLU in the UK so fuck him too.

Chief

Former Staff
Nov 2009
SoCal
When is Trump going to actually take responsibility for this mistrust? The buck stops with him and he and his peeps just bitch and whine, that folks don't just give him what he wants on a silver platter.
If Trump is the great leader he claims to be, then he act like a leader, and win the US over.

raj

Oct 2018
In your head
When is Trump going to actually take responsibility for this mistrust? The buck stops with him and he and his peeps just bitch and whine, that folks don't just give him what he wants on a silver platter.
If Trump is the great leader he claims to be, then he act like a leader, and win the US over.

Yeah, that's not going to happen.

Reactions: MaryAnne

Chief

Former Staff
Nov 2009
SoCal
It's also hard to give respect to Trump for this, when Trump kept beating the drum bitching that Obama didn't kill Bin Laden, the SEALs did. Not only that, but then he went and bragged that killing Baghdadi was bigger than killing Bin Laden. So at the end of the day, to Trump, this was still all about Trump desperate to measure up to a real president.

Jun 2014
Cleveland, Ohio
And he is spot on.

There was a nationwide celebration when Usama bin Laden was killed under then-President Barack Obama's watch, but not so over the weekend after the ISIS leader died, Morgan told "Tucker Carlson Tonight."

"My mind went back to when Usama bin Laden was killed," he said.

"I was in New York City that night. There was widespread jubilation throughout New York, throughout Washington, throughout America. This was a unified response from a country jubilant at seeing the end of the grisly demise of the leader of Al Qaeda. Compare and contrast the reaction yesterday -- to the demise of Baghdadi."

"The office of the presidency deserves more respect than I saw last night, particularly in light of what had happened a few hours earlier," he said.

"I thought the thousands of Americans who thought that was the right way to respond shamed themselves and they shamed their country," he said, adding he also read many similar responses on Twitter.

Who gives a fuck what Piers Morgan thinks of us?

He can fuck all the way off, the useless twat.