Planned Parenthood announces ‘$45 million campaign to defeat Trump and flip the Senate’

Djinn

Council Hall
Dec 2007
Pennsylvania, USA
Warning2.gif MichelleZ has been banned from this thread. Please do not reply to her posts.

Normally, "inflammatory thread titles" are corrected without warnings or threadbans. However, MichelleZ has violated this rule on multiple occasions.

Reactions: MichelleZ
Nov 2018
Maryland
There’s a difference between Dallas Morning News, which leans right and has not been known to fail fact checks, and Gateway Pundit, which has an extreme right wing bias and a history of failed fact checks. You seem to favor the latter types of sources.
You don't care about the truth. All that matters to you is the source and if the source doesn't tell you what you want to hear, you claim they are biased.

• Haha
Nov 2018
Maryland
When all else fails

GEORGE SOROS!!!!!!!!!

Man, seriously, get some new material please.
LOL I've been waiting for leftists to do something new -- you know, like get off the Trump Impeachment train and actually pass some good legislation for the American people.

I realize that somehow bringing up a dirtbag named Soros bothers you, that's too bad. The guy has his nose in every vile attempt to destroy America.

Nov 2016
USA
You don't care about the truth. All that matters to you is the source and if the source doesn't tell you what you want to hear, you claim they are biased.
If you cared about the truth, you wouldn’t use shit sources in the first place.

Nov 2016
USA
LOL I've been waiting for leftists to do something new -- you know, like get off the Trump Impeachment train and actually pass some good legislation for the American people.

I realize that somehow bringing up a dirtbag named Soros bothers you, that's too bad. The guy has his nose in every vile attempt to destroy America.
They have. Some 100+ bills passed by the current Democratic controlled House are sitting on mcconnell’s Desk gathering dust.

Jan 2019
southeast

The Hill
✔@thehill

#BREAKING: Planned Parenthood announces $45 million campaign to defeat Trump, flip Senate http://hill.cm/AkbbfVv
View image on Twitter
6:28 AM - Oct 9, 2019

It seems to me that if you have $45 million to throw at an election then don't you dare have the nerve to tell me you won't be able to provide care for poor women without Federal funding

And don’t you dare call it a partisan organization!
So let me get this straight. Our tax dollars went toward this? Pathetic

Nov 2018
Maryland
They have. Some 100+ bills passed by the current Democratic controlled House are sitting on mcconnell’s Desk gathering dust.
Have you looked at those bills? They are so silly, I'm sure Mitch was laughing so hard he may have had a hernia.

Nov 2018
Maryland
If you cared about the truth, you wouldn’t use shit sources in the first place.
Your opinion of my sources shows me a person who is not interested in the truth. Shit sources? Now, that is funny, considering all of the shit sources we get on a daily basis from leftists on this board. The NY Slimes and the Washington ComPost are two examples.

HayJenn

Former Staff
Jul 2014
CA
So let me get this straight. Our tax dollars went toward this? Pathetic
Even though it's been pointed out several times that PP is forming a super Pac, which means no taxpayer money - you keep posting fake news too??

Not that I am surprised by that.