Planned Parenthood announces ‘$45 million campaign to defeat Trump and flip the Senate’

Jan 2019
southeast
Even though it's been pointed out several times that PP is forming a super Pac, which means no taxpayer money - you keep posting fake news too??

Not that I am surprised by that.
So let me get this straight. Approximately 1.5 billion of taxpayer funds over a three year period doesn't count?

HayJenn

Former Staff
Jul 2014
CA
So let me get this straight. Approximately 1.5 billion of taxpayer funds over a three year period doesn't count?
Wow, you don't know what a super Pac is???

LOL

BTW, no federal funds for abortions either. Hyde Act

Jan 2019
southeast
Wow, you don't know what a super Pac is???

LOL

BTW, no federal funds for abortions either. Hyde Act
I know, Jenn, no federal funds for abortions. I did not say that. What I said was using our American tax payer funds for Planned Parnethood to defeat Trump is outrageous.

HayJenn

Former Staff
Jul 2014
CA
I know, Jenn, no federal funds for abortions. I did not say that. What I said was using our American tax payer funds for Planned Parnethood to defeat Trump is outrageous.
OMG - what part of Super Pac DON"T you understand?

Hint - it does not use federal money lol.

HayJenn

Former Staff
Jul 2014
CA
What part of tax payer funded money towards Planned Parenthood you don't get?

Wow, seriously if you are going to comment on this topic, you should at least know what you are talking about.

Look up Title X and learn something for a change.

Jan 2019
southeast
Wow, seriously if you are going to comment on this topic, you should at least know what you are talking about.

Look up Title X and learn something for a change.

What did they do with, Jenn?

HayJenn

Former Staff
Jul 2014
CA

What did they do with, Jenn?
Seriously the Heritage Foundation??

LOL

Again, the get audited every year.

Never have been charged with any financial malfeasance.

Maybe stop reading such biased sources because it just never works out..with you know...actual facts.

Jan 2019
southeast
Seriously the Heritage Foundation??

LOL

Again, the get audited every year.

Never have been charged with any financial malfeasance.

Maybe stop reading such biased sources because it just never works out..with you know...actual facts.
Correct...that is what the Heritage Foundation is reporting...THE AUDIT

CtC

Mar 2019
California

The Hill
✔@thehill

#BREAKING: Planned Parenthood announces $45 million campaign to defeat Trump, flip Senate http://hill.cm/AkbbfVv
View image on Twitter
6:28 AM - Oct 9, 2019

It seems to me that if you have $45 million to throw at an election then don't you dare have the nerve to tell me you won't be able to provide care for poor women without Federal funding

And don’t you dare call it a partisan organization!
Well. Planned Butcherhood makes MONEY off each infanticide.