Pleasantries from progressive academia

webrockk

Former Staff
Nov 2009
on the river
This is the disturbing shit your children face when you entrust them and their expensive educations to progressive academia.

“If you are a white male, you don’t deserve to live. You are a cancer, you’re a disease, white males have never contributed anything positive to the world! They only murder, exploit and oppress non-whites! At least a white woman can have sex with a black man and make a brown baby but what can a white male do? He’s good for nothing. Slavery, genocides against aboriginal peoples and massive land confiscation, the inquisition, the holocaust, white males are all to blame! You maintain your white male privilege only by oppressing, discriminating against and enslaving others!”
The link...click it. It is a must read. The progressive "diversity chronicle" author, Ivan Fernando, looks to wholly agree with the (ironically, white) guy,

The good Professor’s sound and reasonable words resonate with every enlightened and progressive mind. They are indisputable and no one can debate them. They should not be controversial in the slightest, yet remarkably a few far-right extremists object to the Prof. Ignatiev’s advice.
and contacts him for an interview to get the "other side of the issue"

Last edited:

webrockk

Former Staff
Nov 2009
on the river
Ok....cool.

So, what's Ivan Fernando's motivation, here....the professor is real, as are his words and beliefs...is Ivan going off the plantation to unleash a well deserved dose of snarky sarcasm on the progressive professor because.... he's a Jew? what? I mean, the now thankfully retired professor's views on white "oppression" and "privilege" are WIDELY held in progressive circles...I see the same general crap on these fora everyday.....is this guy just a little too "extreme" for the average prog?

Last edited:

Rorschach

Former Staff
Aug 2012
america
Hmmmm...for me, that would have been a "morning class." (ie, one I could easily have skipped on several days, nursing the beer keg that beat me up, the night before...)

Rorschach

Former Staff
Aug 2012
america
By the way, the act that perpetrated this outburst by Professor Himmler, was when one of his students pulled out a racist PB & J sandwich.