Please permit another thread regarding breasts

Jul 2015
Maryland USA
A few years back, my wife and I vacationed with another couple where the ladies could go topless on the beach. My bud and I would head to the golf course, while our wives went to the beach. Upon returning from the course one day, our wives were still at the beach, so we went to find them. When we found them, our wives were doing the "when in Rome" thing, they decided to go topless. Frankly, my bud and I were not surprised, I guess their "sense of adventure", if you will, may be part of the reason they are our wives.

Here in the US, we have some sort of attachment to the female breast that does not exist in other locals. Accordingly, permit me a couple of questions:

To the ladies on this site: At a topless beach, would you go topless?

To all: should women be allowed to go topless in the US. There is actually a movement called "Free the Nipple" for such cause. A cause that I support whole hearted.

Mar 2018
Florida
A few years back, my wife and I vacationed with another couple where the ladies could go topless on the beach. My bud and I would head to the golf course, while our wives went to the beach. Upon returning from the course one day, our wives were still at the beach, so we went to find them. When we found them, our wives were doing the "when in Rome" thing, they decided to go topless. Frankly, my bud and I were not surprised, I guess their "sense of adventure", if you will, may be part of the reason they are our wives.

Here in the US, we have some sort of attachment to the female breast that does not exist in other locals. Accordingly, permit me a couple of questions:

To the ladies on this site: At a topless beach, would you go topless?

To all: should women be allowed to go topless in the US. There is actually a movement called "Free the Nipple" for such cause. A cause that I support whole hearted.
I went to one. I did go topless. What a free feeling. Young police patrolled on horseback. They loved that job. All the young women stood around chatting.

Jan 2014
California
I agree with you on all, but one thing: who the fuck would choose GOLF over being around half naked women??? :D

I guess maybe in a couple decades I'll understand that... lol
Mr. Man,

You can see half naked women any time. How many times do you get to play golf at a tropical resort?