Police seize more than 600 barrels of maple syrup in New Brunswick

Rorschach

Former Staff
Aug 2012
america
DAMN, imagine all the Sugar Junkies who will be jonesing for some Maple Syrup!

Apr 2011
Under your skin
This stuff was probably worth a lot. Real maple syrup at my stores is $10 - $15 a bottle. My kids have to suffer through Log Cabin or Aunt Jemima

Rorschach

Former Staff
Aug 2012
america
This stuff was probably worth a lot. Real maple syrup at my stores is $10 - $15 a bottle. My kids have to suffer through Log Cabin or Aunt Jemima
Unfortunately, I am a Diabetic, so, I can not partake in that absolutely WONDERFUL breakfast food. At least, not all that often.

But, when I was a kid, Pancakes and Maple Syrup were my favorite meal, dessert and sweet!

Crusher

Former Staff
Aug 2011
Heaven Above
I remember when it was reported stolen a few months back. I was wondering... how do you "fence" that much syrup? Crazy story.

Rorschach

Former Staff
Aug 2012
america
I remember when it was reported stolen a few months back. I was wondering... how do you "fence" that much syrup? Crazy story.
My first thought would be to simply break it up, and sell crates to small country stores, and the like.

Of course, that involves actul WORK.

But, then again, you can sell stolen stuff quite cheaply, and still show a "profit!"

Oct 2010
In the empty heads of the right wingers I own
Of course, I see New Brunswick and think New Jersey and Rutgers college kids playing a prank.