Polio outbreak in Syria

Rorschach

Former Staff
Aug 2012
america
There has been an outbreak of polio in Syria according to the World Health Organization. They say it is probable that outside forces fighting in Syria imported it in. How terrible..

BBC News - Syria polio outbreak confirmed by WHO
I feel for the Syrian people. Seems that Death has taken up residence in their nation.

But, Assad will be fine. He has Russian Doctors, and, all the stolen and hidden wealth of his people.

I hope he has an end similar to Ghaddaffi's or Mussolini's....

Jun 2011
N/A
This is fascinating. I will be back later with some more information. There have also been increased outbreaks of polio in Europe, where Polio is no longer supposed to even exist. As soon as I have found the information I will come back to this thread.

michaelr

Former Staff
Dec 2006
FEMA Region 10
There has been an outbreak of polio in Syria according to the World Health Organization. They say it is probable that outside forces fighting in Syria imported it in. How terrible..

BBC News - Syria polio outbreak confirmed by WHO
I am fairly certain that Obama's so called rebels(AQ) released this. Tis treasonous administration just alarmed the world stating that Assad had biological weapons, then this. It is the same as the nerve gassing that AQ has done.

Aug 2013
NYC
Interesting. I remember for a while the only part of the world where polio had yet to be eradicated was northern Nigeria. No doubt a few radicals from the region must have found their way to syria.

michaelr

Former Staff
Dec 2006
FEMA Region 10
Interesting. I remember for a while the only part of the world where polio had yet to be eradicated was northern Nigeria. No doubt a few radicals from the region must have found their way to syria.
Bill Gates brought it back to Africa. Every time this loving liberal goes there to give free vaccines he leaves a trail of "paralyzed" children. Paralysis is what polio delivers.

“In 2011 there were an extra 47500 new cases of NPAFP [non-polio acute flaccid paralysis]. Clinically indistinguishable from polio paralysis but twice as deadly, the incidence of NPAFP was directly proportional to doses of oral polio received. Through this data was collected within the polio surveillance system, it was not investigated.”
The Oral Polio Vaccines were given to Indian children. The CDC dropped the OPV from its vaccine schedule in the US because it was causing polio.

Bill Gates? Polio Vaccine Program Caused 47,500 Cases of Paralysis Dea | nsnbc international

The Man

Former Staff
Jul 2011
Toronto
I feel for the Syrian people. Seems that Death has taken up residence in their nation.

But, Assad will be fine. He has Russian Doctors, and, all the stolen and hidden wealth of his people.

I hope he has an end similar to Ghaddaffi's or Mussolini's....
This is Assad's fault, why? He didn't destroy his country. "Rebels" backed by your government did that.

Reactions: 2 people

Rorschach

Former Staff
Aug 2012
america
This is Assad's fault, why? He didn't destroy his country. "Rebels" backed by your government did that.
I am not going to get into an argument about what a decent human being Bashir Assad is.

The man is a totalitarian, who would rather watch his nation tear itself apart, as he unleashes his military upon the populace, rather than simply walking away from power, and retiring to a life of wealth and leisure.

Jun 2011
God Bless Texas
I am not going to get into an argument about what a decent human being Bashir Assad is.

The man is a totalitarian, who would rather watch his nation tear itself apart, as he unleashes his military upon the populace, rather than simply walking away from power, and retiring to a life of wealth and leisure.
No one said he is a good guy. But most know how much worse the people would be w/o him.

It would all be over now if not for outside interference.

Recent Similar Discussions Forum Date
Current Events