political bias test

Apr 2019
ninth and hennepin
I thought it might be clever to create a space right here to examine bias and if possible make an effort to push away from it.

In this exercise,
please name ONE thing you genuinely like or admire about a particular political figure and ONE thing you dislike about this person.

This exercise / test may be difficult , but if you could please give it the ole college try. Of course efforts to be snarky will likely abound here but I would encourage you to give it a real go.

Thank you and God bless,

arcturus88

the first up to bat:

Donald Trump

One thing you like....

One thing you dislike....

Last edited:
Mar 2019
Down a back road turn south on a gravel drive
I like that Trump picks pro-life judges

I dislike that Trump doesn’t hold his tongue on Twitter a few times. I also dislike his past immorality.

Overall, he’s done good as president

Jul 2013
Nashville, TN
I have always liked the fact that Donald Trump was the quintessential poster boy of a Trust Bunny Drone, a millionaire at age two, school grades bought and paid for, draft status bought and paid for, and tossed into the real estate world clueless and full of himself. What's to dislike?

Jan 2015
Great State of Texas
I have always liked the fact that Donald Trump was the quintessential poster boy of a Trust Bunny Drone, a millionaire at age two, school grades bought and paid for, draft status bought and paid for, and tossed into the real estate world clueless and full of himself. What's to dislike?
You jealous bro?

Jul 2015
Florida
I thought it might be clever to create a space right here to examine bias and if possible make an effort to push away from it.

In this exercise,
please name ONE thing you genuinely like or admire about a particular political figure and ONE thing you dislike about this person.

This exercise / test may be difficult , but if you could please give it the ole college try. Of course efforts to be snarky will likely abound here but I would encourage you to give it a real go.

Thank you and God bless,

arcturus88

the first up to bat:

Donald Trump

One thing you like....

One thing you dislike....
I like nothing about him. I was talking to a customer the other day and actually said, "I don't think I've ever seen a human without some redeeming quality."

(PS There might be one but MARJORIE MERRIWEATHER POST actually gets the credit for it).

Apr 2019
ninth and hennepin
I like that Trump kicks political correctness in the privates.

I dislike when he engages in pointless tit for tat fights at times.