Political Suicide: Ron Paul Condemns U.S. Backed Killing Of Al Qaeda's Awlaki

Aug 2011
I hope this will drive a stake in the heart of Ron Paul and his campaign. For him to condemn the killing of a terrorist, who even though was born in the U.S., was wrong and immoral and it proves that Ron Paul is inflicted with a Neville Chamberlain like pacifist attitude which would be a national security threat to the United States if he became president. As a president, Ron Paul would not defend this nation nor would he go on any offensive if America of its global vital interests was attacked by a rogue state or terrorists. This is a fact and it is a fact that I question Ron Pauls patriotism or now lack of patriotism due to him condemning the killing of a major terrorist hell bent on bringing jihad to American citizens. This should be the end of his campaign and I hope his patriotism is questioned at the next debate.

Ron Paul Condemns U.S.-Backed Killing of al Qaeda Figure and U.S. Cititizen Anwar al-Awlaki - Washington Wire - WSJ

Snippet from article:

GOFFSTOWN, N.H.–Republican presidential candidate Rep. Ron Paul condemned the U.S.-backed killing of al Qaeda figure and U.S. citizen Anwar al-Awlaki.

“If the American people accept this blindly and casually…I think that’s sad.”

Last edited:

Chief

Former Staff
Nov 2009
SoCal
I hope this will drive a stake in the heart of Ron Paul and his campaign. For him to condemn the killing of a terrorist, who even though was born in the U.S., was wrong and immoral and it proves that Ron Paul is inflicted with a Neville Chamberlain like pacifist attitude in him which would be a national security threat tot the United States if he became president. As a president, Ron Paul would not defend this nation nor would he go on any offensive if America of its global vital interests was attacked by a rogue state or terrorists. This is a fact and it is a fact that I question Ron Pauls patriotism or now lack of patriotism due to him condemning the killing of a major terrorist hell bent on bringing jihad to American citizens. This should be the end of his campaign and I hope his patriotism is questioned at the next debate.

Ron Paul Condemns U.S.-Backed Killing of al Qaeda Figure and U.S. Cititizen Anwar al-Awlaki - Washington Wire - WSJ

Snippet from article:

GOFFSTOWN, N.H.–Republican presidential candidate Rep. Ron Paul condemned the U.S.-backed killing of al Qaeda figure and U.S. citizen Anwar al-Awlaki.

You think Ron Paul is a vampire?

Did you check his long form birth certificate too? He's a whitey, so he's probably not Kenyan, but he's a very old Texan... so maybe he was born when Texas was independent...

Damn Republic of Texas foreigners!

johnflesh

Former Staff
Feb 2007
Weirdo
This is business as usual for Paul. Due process, proof, less wars, get out since we killed bin Laden... so unpatriotic. Yada yada yada.

Jun 2011
In a better place than u
Guy was a traitor and has been working with terrorists who've attacked American citizens.
Paul defends him, and champions his cause.
Paul has bats in his belfry--- and so do all who support him.

Sparta

Former Staff
Aug 2006
Connecticut
I hope this will drive a stake in the heart of Ron Paul and his campaign. For him to condemn the killing of a terrorist, who even though was born in the U.S., was wrong and immoral and it proves that Ron Paul is inflicted with a Neville Chamberlain like pacifist attitude which would be a national security threat to the United States if he became president. As a president, Ron Paul would not defend this nation nor would he go on any offensive if America of its global vital interests was attacked by a rogue state or terrorists. This is a fact and it is a fact that I question Ron Pauls patriotism or now lack of patriotism due to him condemning the killing of a major terrorist hell bent on bringing jihad to American citizens. This should be the end of his campaign and I hope his patriotism is questioned at the next debate.

Snippet from article:

Yes, because due process is a foreign concept.