Politifact's Lie of the Year Nominees

Jul 2014
midwest
Obama has one big whopper.

So many to choose from when it comes to IQ45.

How strange you defend your dear leader every chance you get and claim you didn't vote for him.

Nobody here is buying that.
Obama has at least TWO big whoppers.

I just mentioned them.

Perhaps Obama told both in the same year, so the judges had to decide which one was a winner.

Oct 2014
C-A-N-A-D-A-Eh
If you can't contribute to a thread, go away.
Uh oh, the pet troll is getting upset, trying your bait and report tactic again, like a good little troll?

I did contribute; I said how they deserve the prize because they are useless.

Sorry, they don't buy into your Q nutter nonsense?
So? That's more irrelevant than what your pet troll had to offer.

I can't believe he posted a link to the qanon forum on here...
I didn't... https:\\qmap.pub IS NOT a forum. It's also not the topic.

Weren't you just saying a few seconds ago to stick to the topic? Follow your own advice.

Mar 2013
Vulcan, down the street from Darth Vader
Defining "whoppers" as a pants-on-fire rating ... Obama had 9 (2%) out of 599, while Trump has so far had 92 (15%) out of 634. Trump has literally told 10x as many whoppers as Obama did, and 7.5x as many as a percentage of those checked.

Furthermore, counting as "untrue" anything from Mostly False and below, Obama's percentage is 26%, while Trump's is 70% - nearly 3x as many.

Barack Obama's file

Donald Trump's file

Oct 2014
C-A-N-A-D-A-Eh
Defining "whoppers" as a pants-on-fire rating ... Obama had 9 (2%) out of 599, while Trump has so far had 92 (15%) out of 634. Trump has literally told 10x as many whoppers as Obama did, and 7.5x as many as a percentage of those checked.

Furthermore, counting as "untrue" anything from Mostly False and below, Obama's percentage is 26%, while Trump's is 70% - nearly 3x as many.

Barack Obama's file

Donald Trump's file
Yes, but they don't actually verify facts, they pick a conclusion and write an article to justify it.

In that list, some are verifiable fact called "mostly false". I just don't understand why people don't look at these like they would the onion.