Poll: 67% Of Likely Voters Say Illegal Immigration Is A Serious Problem

Jan 2015
Great State of Texas
A new Rasmussen poll conducted this week indicates that 67% of likely United States voters believe that illegal immigration is a "serious problem" in the country today, but the plurality of those who took the survey do not believe that the Democratic Party in Congress "wants to slow or stop illegal immigration."

The percentage of likely voters who said illegal immigration is a "serious issue" has not changed since a similar poll conducted in January asked the same question. Furthermore, it could be argued that Americans are becoming less concerned with illegal immigration during President Trump's time in office as a similar 2015 poll found that 80% of likely voters said that it was a serious issue.

But the poll of 1,000 likely voters, conducted April 2-3 via telephone and online surveys, also found that 47% "say [illegal immigration] a Very Serious one." On the opposite side, 32% say illegal immigration is not a serious problem.

Poll: 67% Of Likely Voters Say Illegal Immigration Is A Serious Problem, Most Believe Democrats Don't Want To Stop It

Here's the reality.

The fake news MSM isn't even covering the border crisis for the most part.

If you get your news from the fake news MSM, then you are not informed as to what's really going on.

Which means you are out of touch, according to this poll, with 67% of likely voters in the US.

Choosing to ignore these polls, these issues, and these voters will surely lead to another "shocking" landslide victory for the President .....

Leaving all the uninformed fake news MSM followers wonder again ..."how did this happen" !

Let me tell you how it's going to happen.

You are watching it happen .....

And, the fake news MSM isn't telling you it's happening.

Mar 2019
"US" of A
The political system has been leading the public on for decades on immigration reform, kinda like with abortion. Stay all twisted up my friend. And americans enjoyed the cheaper prices at the checkout counter all along, giddily participating so they/we did not have to pay more to have americans do the work. So yeah, we’ll all be needing scapegoats to point at.

Jan 2015
Great State of Texas
That's not good for the Democrats.
All informed people are aware of that.

The point I am trying to make here is that those who rely on the fake news MSM havno idea this is happening.

No clue.

But, I don't think one can simply dismiss 67% of likely voters in a poll like this and think the Democrats are win a damn thing.

Jan 2015
Great State of Texas
The political system has been leading the public on for decades on immigration reform, kinda like with abortion. Stay all twisted up my friend. And americans enjoyed the cheaper prices at the checkout counter all along, giddily participating so they/we did not have to pay more to have americans do the work. So yeah, we’ll all be needing scapegoats to point at.
That's truly some clueless Bullshit.

You don't even live in the US, do you?

Dismissed !!

Jan 2015
Great State of Texas
well then it must be good for the two of you..snicker.
One wonders why JTF risks to bring "clarity" to us liberal morons.. risking his own predicted landslide victory by telling us where we are doing it all wrong.
snicker.
Don't get me wrong.

I don't think you guys are doing it all wrong.

I think you are doing EVERYTHING just right to gaurantee another 1984 style Trump victory in 2020.

Nov 2013
NY
Don't get me wrong.

I don't think you guys are doing it all wrong.

I think you are doing EVERYTHING just right to gaurantee another 1984 style Trump victory in 2020.
Yes honey... we do exactly as you say.. and you'll cross the finish line into Trump presidential heaven holding Roy Moore's hand.. I can see it !!!!

Nov 2018
Bel Air, MD
The Democrats are setting themselves up for a monumental loss in 2020. Nancy will no longer have the gavel she craves, the Democrats will and should get a good ol ass kicking.

Immigration, specifically illegal immigration is going to be one of the major topics of the 2020 election. Along with health care and the economy.

HayJenn

Jul 2014
CA
Rasmussen Poll?

Lol

Rasmussen Reports uses research techniques that make its polls favor Republicans, Ipsos Public Affairs research director Mallory Newall said Monday during an appearance on “What America’s Thinking,” Hill.TV’s new show about public opinion research.

Newall singled out Rasmussen's practice of adjusting results by party identification in arguing that the pollster, which has been touted by President Trump and often has shown him with higher approval ratings than in other polls, favors the GOP.

“I think they tend to be more along the partisan angle, leaning toward the Republicans ... the weight that they put toward partisan self-identification,” Newall said, referring to Rasmussen’s long-standing practice of adjusting its results by party identification.

Pollster: Rasmussen Research has a pro-GOP bias

They are almost always an "outlier"

This is the perfect example

RealClearPolitics - Election Other - President Trump Job Approval