Poll: 67% Of Likely Voters Say Illegal Immigration Is A Serious Problem

Jan 2015
Great State of Texas
Democrats underestimated the importance of the immigration crisis this Country faces everyday back in 2016.

This crisis is much worse today and the fake news MSM continues to ignore it.

Many followers of the fake news MSM, due to lack of information, are once again underestimating how important this issue is to the American voters.

Jan 2018
Plamer Earth
From what I can see the Democrats are struggling already when it comes to choosing the right candidate and a a winning message. If the Democrats can step back from identity politics and address the same issues that gave Trump his win they would win in a landslide. For instance, how hard would it be to simply admit that some fencing would help the BP and outline other more effective ways to spend money on the immigration problems? But noooo.. we hear "walls are immoral" abolish ICE, tear down existing fence in Texas etc..Throwing reason to the wind and stubbornly sticking to "everything Trump does is stupid" is likely not going to get us rid of Trump.

Jan 2015
Great State of Texas
From what I can see the Democrats are struggling already when it comes to choosing the right candidate and a a winning message. If the Democrats can step back from identity politics and address the same issues that gave Trump his win they would win in a landslide. For instance, how hard would it be to simply admit that some fencing would help the BP and outline other more effective ways to spend money on the immigration problems? But noooo.. we hear "walls are immoral" abolish ICE, tear down existing fence in Texas etc..Throwing reason to the wind and stubbornly sticking to "everything Trump does is stupid" is likely not going to get us rid of Trump.
The Democrat Party is at war with itself.

There's no chance they will beat Trump in 2020.

Jan 2018
Plamer Earth
Actually I believe that the Democrats could easily win in 2020. But not if they continue to shoot themselves in the foot like they did with Hillary. The front running candidates are all poster children for flawed politicians. Combine that with several issues that they support ( late term abortion, business as usual at the border, crippling spending on global warming, reparations, free college and a slew of other damaging positions) and it's a recipe for disaster. If a Democrat simply stated "I am honest, have integrity, want the best for all Americans and here is my plan for our nation to move forward" it would be game over. But instead, many people will hear 'I'm black, or I'm a woman, or I'm gay, or I like to skateboard, or think of all the free stuff I'll give you, or after birth abortion should be legal and all the other nonsense that they seem unable to let go of. And meanwhile Trump shakes his head a chuckles.

Jan 2015
Great State of Texas
Actually I believe that the Democrats could easily win in 2020. But not if they continue to shoot themselves in the foot like they did with Hillary. The front running candidates are all poster children for flawed politicians. Combine that with several issues that they support ( late term abortion, business as usual at the border, crippling spending on global warming, reparations, free college and a slew of other damaging positions) and it's a recipe for disaster. If a Democrat simply stated "I am honest, have integrity, want the best for all Americans and here is my plan for our nation to move forward" it would be game over. But instead, many people will hear 'I'm black, or I'm a woman, or I'm gay, or I like to skateboard, or think of all the free stuff I'll give you, or after birth abortion should be legal and all the other nonsense that they seem unable to let go of. And meanwhile Trump shakes his head a chuckles.
By all means ....

Share with us who and on what platform you see an easy path to victory for the Democrats.

Jan 2018
Plamer Earth
Actually Mr. Ford I don't see any Democrat candidate or platform that seems even halfway creditable. That was the point I was trying to make. Remember
"Slobbering Joe Kennedy". If it were not for the slobbering spittle on the corners of his mouth he would very possibly have found a path to the Whitehouse. Strange times we live in. No?

Reactions: John T Ford
Jan 2015
Great State of Texas
The Leftist here at PH will once again be blindsided by a Trump victory in 2020.

They continue to ignore top key issues like the immigration crisis.