Poll: Church membership in US plummets over past 20 years

Oct 2011
Washington State
Buddy. It doesn’t matter if you say it. You’ve made it clear in your posting. It is funny that you say you “don’t believe in Christians.” You can absolutely hate them, and you absolutely do. Mostly because you had a bad experience at a catholic school it seems.

IF only you could live a life where you didn’t feel the need to insult, mock, and belittle people for their faith and decisions. Or at the very least come to the very rational idea that they have had a different than you.

Like I said. I’ve dealt with your kind plenty. I’ve heard all the excuses and games. Belief in your own intellectual superiority, moral superiority, or just calling someone a hypocrite for not being perfect. All in an attempt to justify being an ass to someone who doesn’t have the same faith. It is no different than any other bigot. Be they a religious or anti religious bigot.

So feel free to make your excuses lol.
Not being perfect. Trump's a racist. This is no game. If you feel guilty that's not my fault. Christian's and Evangelicals should be ashamed of themselves for supporting a man so despicable, vile, hateful, yet you call me out for speaking out against such disgusting behavior. Insults and mocking? We just had this President called Elijah Cummings a racist.

What is wrong with you?

Trump calls Cummings a 'racist' in second day of attacks on lawmaker, Baltimore

Oct 2011
Washington State
“I don’t hate Christians.”

Mocks Christians.

Not exactly making a strong case here slick.
You are quite the sensitive one aren't you? It's obvious that this President is a racist. Those that continue to support this President are only fueling the flames. I will continue to speak out against hypocritical Christians and Evangelicals.

Sorry if it hurts your feelings, BUD!

Dec 2018
Florida
Not being perfect. Trump's a racist. This is no game. If you feel guilty that's not my fault. Christian's and Evangelicals should be ashamed of themselves for supporting a man so despicable, vile, hateful, yet you call me out for speaking out against such disgusting behavior. Insults and mocking? We just had this President called Elijah Cummings a racist.

What is wrong with you?

Trump calls Cummings a 'racist' in second day of attacks on lawmaker, Baltimore
What is wrong with ME? You want to whine and bitch about racism in the same thread that you called Christians a joke.

Pot, meet kettle.

Dec 2018
Florida
You are quite the sensitive one aren't you? It's obvious that this President is a racist. Those that continue to support this President are only fueling the flames. I will continue to speak out against hypocritical Christians and Evangelicals.

Sorry if it hurts your feelings, BUD!
Like I said. My feelings aren’t hurt. I’ve dealt with plenty of angry atheists. There is always an excuse as to why you think you should be allowed to insult and mock people’s faith, but then it isn’t ok if others engage in that same hate and ignorance.

So you can pretend you are standing up to someone, but really? All you are doing is just making excuses for your own behavior. Calling people’s faith a “joke” is attacking part of who they are. I don’t give a damn if you want to cry and bemoan them for voting for Trump. You didn’t do that. You made it clear “Christians are a joke.” You didn’t specify. That is very telling.