Poll shows majority of Democrats trust the media. That explains a lot.

Nov 2018
Maryland
Many of us already knew this, as Democrats rely on fake news to get them thru the day. The sad thing is, they post turd bombs on this board, and expect us to believe and enjoy them as much as they do.

Democrats have proven themselves to be gullible, and it doesn't seem they have learned anything from all of the fake news stories they were fed.

You would think they would begin to question their sources ---- but, no, it's full steam ahead!!!!! Onward!!!

Published
18 hours ago
on
October 10, 2019

According to the NPR/Marist poll, 60% of Democrats trust the media, compared to 26% of Independents and 8% of Republicans. Think about that for a moment. The press promoted the Russian hoax daily for two years, often stating as indisputable facts their theories that were proven to be completely wrong. This same press has been spreading propaganda about impeachment more feverishly than the Democrats themselves while willfully ignoring inconvenient stories about Joe Biden, outright lies by Adam Schiff, and clear bias from the whistleblower.

Reactions: Hognoxious
May 2012
By the wall
As this is a political board most of the liberals here simply troll for fun. Usually dumb people do not gravitate towards discussion boards. There are a few here of course (I won't name names) but the ones that I am friends with don't actually believe all that crap.

Reactions: spyydrr
May 2019
midwest
I'd rather trust U.S. media and our Intel community over DJT's BFFs (Putin, Kim et al). A TRUE patriot would too.
:cool:

Mar 2019
God's Country
Many of us already knew this, as Democrats rely on fake news to get them thru the day. The sad thing is, they post turd bombs on this board, and expect us to believe and enjoy them as much as they do.

Democrats have proven themselves to be gullible, and it doesn't seem they have learned anything from all of the fake news stories they were fed.

You would think they would begin to question their sources ---- but, no, it's full steam ahead!!!!! Onward!!!

Published
18 hours ago
on
October 10, 2019

According to the NPR/Marist poll, 60% of Democrats trust the media, compared to 26% of Independents and 8% of Republicans. Think about that for a moment. The press promoted the Russian hoax daily for two years, often stating as indisputable facts their theories that were proven to be completely wrong. This same press has been spreading propaganda about impeachment more feverishly than the Democrats themselves while willfully ignoring inconvenient stories about Joe Biden, outright lies by Adam Schiff, and clear bias from the whistleblower.

"Mother Jones is legit." - SJW
mp,550x550,matte,ffffff,t.u2[1].jpg

Jan 2015
Great State of Texas
We didn't need a poll to tell us that.

Being a No/Low Information Extremist is a hallmark of Leftism.

Nov 2018
Maryland
As this is a political board most of the liberals here simply troll for fun. Usually dumb people do not gravitate towards discussion boards. There are a few here of course (I won't name names) but the ones that I am friends with don't actually believe all that crap.
That's encouraging, as it is hard to believe people could be so dumb to rely on fake news sources. But, those who troll for fun should express their true feelings, and call out the idiots who eat up fake news like candy.

May 2012
By the wall
That's encouraging, as it is hard to believe people could be so dumb to rely on fake news sources. But, those who troll for fun should express their true feelings, and call out the idiots who eat up fake news like candy.
What fun would that be if we all acted like grown ups?

The last thing I would want are many of the liberals here to show that they are actually capable of normal thoughts.

I would have nothing to debate with them about.

May 2013
N Oregon Coast
Republicans trust the media too. You know - Hannity, Judge Jeanine, Gateway Pundit, TruePundit, RT, Sputnik, Breitbart, PJ Media, Conservative Treehouse .... (I could go on - but you get the idea ;-)