Poll shows rebound in presidents job approval

Jul 2014
midwest
That is too bad that you always support your president even if he is breaking the law. That is not patriotic that is allowing yourself to be manipulated and is bad for the country
I want him to do better.

I want ALL of them to do better.

I wish Obama had not lied to us about health plans and keeping our doctors, as one example...

Oct 2009
Kansas
Actually the real story is that the Washington Post would admit it.

Usually they bury or completely ignore anything that can be perceived as good news for Trump.
What are you talking about? Trump's approval on aggregate remains below 45 percent as of yesterday. His disapproval remains above 50 percent as of yesterday. That is not good news for a man seeking re-election, who just lost a midterm election.

Presidents with disapproval exceeding 50 percent have consistently failed to win re-election, or if in their second term, have portended a wave against their copartisan would-be successor. Consistent pattern: Carter, Bush, W. Bush in 08.

Do you just immediately memory hole these facts, or otherwise act like they're not valid? Does it even register?

Jul 2014
CA
Actually the real story is that the Washington Post would admit it.

Usually they bury or completely ignore anything that can be perceived as good news for Trump.
Actually, your link did not go to any WP "poll" at all. And if you can't even name the poll that they were talking about.

Fail.

Jul 2014
midwest
What are you talking about? Trump's approval on aggregate remains below 45 percent as of yesterday. His disapproval remains above 50 percent as of yesterday. That is not good news for a man seeking re-election, who just lost a midterm election.

Presidents with disapproval exceeding 50 percent have consistently failed to win re-election, or if in their second term, have portended a wave against their copartisan would-be successor. Consistent pattern: Carter, Bush, W. Bush in 08.

Do you just immediately memory hole these facts, or otherwise act like they're not valid? Does it even register?
You should ask The Washington Post.

It's their story.

Amazing that they would put out a positive story about Trump, dontcha think?

Somebody might get fired for that slip up...