POLL: Trump Pops to 50% Approval

Jun 2007
Wisconsin
Polls are fake news. Don't care. But here is a prediction. If the Dems press for Impeachment after the Mueller report is released, expect Trump approval and support to go up.

Here's another prediction.

The Dems know this and will just use the report to try and drive his poll numbers down and won't do anything to remove Trump.
Polls are fake news? So it’s made up. The people who answered it, didn’t really answer it?

Oct 2014
C-A-N-A-D-A-Eh
Polls are fake news. Don't care. But here is a prediction. If the Dems press for Impeachment after the Mueller report is released, expect Trump approval and support to go up.

The Dems know this and will just use the report to try and drive his poll numbers down and won't do anything to remove Trump.
The dems MUST know it, but they have become so rabid in anti-trump furor that I don't believe they could help themselves.

Apr 2014
Maryland
For now I'll just stick with posting opinions..... I think Trump will continue to do well in polls, despite ruthless attempts to make him look the bad guy when he actually has the best interest of Americans in mind.
No he has Russia’s best interest and his base is too stupid to see it. He surrounds himself by criminals and has had more people he hired indicted than any other president

Rasselas

Former Staff
Feb 2010
valid location
I love how you say polls are fake news, and you don't care, then you show you DO care by making predictions based on contingencies that haven't even happened--aren't even contemplated actively yet.

The idea that you have any idea what "Dems know" or will do? THAT'S fake news

Trump has more to fear from Republicans than from Dems.