Poll: Trump's approval rating rebounds

May 2012
By the wall
Bad news for the left.

It appears people like the fact that Trump is not afraid of NK.

Anyone else glad we don't have Obama in office who would be tucking tail and running from this?

President Trump's approval rating has rebounded after a week of rising tensions with North Korea, according to a Rasmussen poll released Friday afternoon.

Trump's approval rating in the right-leaning poll now stands at 45 percent, a six-point jump from a 39 percent approval rating in the same poll last week. The new rating marks Trump's highest approval the poll has recorded since July 12.
Poll: Trump's approval rating rebounds amid North Korea tensions

Jan 2016
Colorado
And: Do you remember how the poll ratings for George W. Bush, which had been tanking, suddenly SOARED after 9/11, when we were attacked on his watch?

Do you remember?

Jan 2016
Colorado
Your chart also shows approval going up and disapproval going down.

Its a trend.
That's a pretty tiny 'blip' in that graph that we're seeing right now.

Q: What do you think might happen to Mr. Trump's popularity ratings if we shortly end up in a nuclear exchange with North Korea, perhaps with Seoul (population: ~10 million, metro area 25 million) getting nuked in the process?

Jan 2016
Colorado
You are claiming that Trump and team fabricated what NK said about attacking us?
No, silly. I am saying Mr. Trump is using a MOSTLY ginned-up foreign crisis to DIVERT attention away from a MAJOR domestic scandal that has the potential to END his Presidency.

THAT'S what I'm saying.

May 2012
By the wall
And: Do you remember how the poll ratings for George W. Bush, which had been tanking, suddenly SOARED after 9/11, when we were attacked on his watch?

Do you remember?
And Obama's dropped when he announced a surge in Afghanistan.

Yep, I remember all those.

Clintons tanked after our involvement in Bosnia.

War does not guarantee a jump in approval ratings.

May 2012
By the wall
That's a pretty tiny 'blip' in that graph that we're seeing right now.

Q: What do you think might happen to Mr. Trump's popularity ratings if we shortly end up in a nuclear exchange with North Korea, perhaps with Seoul (population: ~10 million, metro area 25 million) getting nuked in the process?
Don't know but Rassmussen hasn't been kind to him.

They have been dropping his numbers consistently. This big uptick says a lot.

In fact, all the polls I have looked at have him going up.