Pompeo Erupts in Cairo

Jan 2015
Great State of Texas
I do miss the sheer entertainment factor of his "Red Line" in Syria, though.

He had dictators all over the world laughing at him.

It was sad...but very entertaining...
I think when he was running around all over the world bowing to all the world leaders had dictators laughing at him too .....

Jan 2015
Great State of Texas
“He told you that 9/11 led my country to abandon its ideals, particularly in the Middle East,” he said at the American University in Cairo. “He told you that the United States and the Muslim world needed ‘a new beginning.’ The results of these misjudgments have been dire.”

-Secretary of State Mike Pompeo

Thank God B. Hussein's reign is over.

Jan 2016
Colorado
I do miss the sheer entertainment factor of his "Red Line" in Syria, though.

He had dictators all over the world laughing at him.

It was sad...but very entertaining...
Well, I tried to upload the image of it, and was told the file was too large, but the cover of the June 16-22nd, 2018 issue of The Economist had an image of our favorite dictator in North Korea, and the very large slogan:

Kim Jong Won

That was after Donald Trump's utterly foolish summit with Kim Jong Un, which achieved NOTHING, where Donald Trump actually SALUTED a North Korean general, to the mirth and merriment of Kim Jong Un, and where Trump gave away the joint exercises with the South Korean military, for NOTHING in return.

They've swapped 'love letters', you know, Donald and Kim. Isn't that just sweet??

Jul 2014
midwest
Well, I tried to upload the image of it, and was told the file was too large, but the cover of the June 16-22nd, 2018 issue of The Economist had an image of our favorite dictator in North Korea, and the very large slogan:

Kim Jong Won

That was after Donald Trump's utterly foolish summit with Kim Jong Un, which achieved NOTHING, where Donald Trump actually SALUTED a North Korean general, to the mirth and merriment of Kim Jong Un, and where Trump gave away the joint exercises with the South Korean military, for NOTHING in return.

They've swapped 'love letters', you know, Donald and Kim. Isn't that just sweet??
We may never know who "won" or if anyone did.

We do now know that The Economist is part of the Trump Hating media.

No surprise there...