POOOR ROGER: STONE'S in an undisclosed location, BROKE and afraid he'll get'Jack Rubyed'

Jul 2015
Florida
HE's BROKE!! YEEHAW!!!!!!! Jack Ruby died of lung cancer in jail after having his death sentence overturned. WTF is Stone talking about?

Roger Stone hiding in ‘undisclosed location’ because he’s worried about getting ‘Jack Rubyed’: documentary filmmaker

MARTIN CIZMAR
02 FEB 2019 AT 00:01 ET

Roger Stone appears on The Circus/Screenshot

President Donald Trump’s oldest political adviser, Roger Stone, has made remarks suggesting he fears for his life after being charged with lying to investigators pursuing Russian interference in the 2016 presidential campaign.

That detail comes from Mark McKinnon, executive producer of Showtime’s The Circus, who appeared on Don Lemon’s CNN show Friday to discuss Stone’s predicament.

McKinnon recently interviewed Stone, and found that the political consultant is broke and fearful.

“Can you contemplate the notion of actually serving some time?” McKinnon asks Stone.

“I’m not even going to address it, because I’m going to think positively,” Stone replied.

Lemon asked McKinnon to tell him what happened next.

“You know what happened right after that? I said, ‘Are you staying at this hotel?’ and he said, ‘No, I’m staying at an undisclosed location because I don’t want to get Jack Rubeyed,” referring to the man who shot President John F. Kennedy’s assassin. “That’s how he ended the interview.”

Roger Stone hiding in 'undisclosed location' because he's worried about getting 'Jack Rubyed': documentary filmmaker

May 2016
california
I don't get it, Ruby died of a heart attack in jail so is he afraid for his life or that he's going to shoot someone?

Jan 2016
Colorado
He has a mangled memory of what Jack Ruby did to Lee Harvey Oswald. He's afraid what happened to Oswald is what might happen to him.

Maybe he's right to worry.

Sep 2013
On a hill
He has a mangled memory of what Jack Ruby did to Lee Harvey Oswald. He's afraid what happened to Oswald is what might happen to him.

Maybe hes afraid of what trump might do to keep him from talking.

Jul 2015
Florida

That might well be! I'll go you one 'darker'. He peddled the JFK conspiracies, right? Does he actually know something we don't know?