Pork Board Swaps Out Old Slogan.....Pork, The Other White Meat.....

May 2010
They have changed the slogan for pork now.....It will be Pork, Be Inspired. They state we now export 25% of pork.....but they want to ramp up more consumption in the US. What with Ham, Pork Chops, Bacon, Sausage and lard. Notice the rest of the world isn't so much into Pork.....ever watch what happens to a piece of pork left out in the sun as opposed to a piece of beef? Thoughts?

Pork board swaps 'White Meat' for 'Be Inspired' - Yahoo! News

Blueneck

Former Staff
Jun 2007
Ohio
ever watch what happens to a piece of pork left out in the sun as opposed to a piece of beef
I don't happen to have any pork or beef or sun outside at the moment, so maybe someone just can tell me what happens when you do this, without making me do the experiment.

Nov 2010
Pork is just so damn good. Here is an issue I have with pork. Pigs are very smart, smarter than dogs I believe. So it feels a bit more cruel the way they are treated and slaughtered. Cows just eat and shit all the time, do'nt think they are very bright, so I don't feel as bad with cows being killed. But come on, is there anything better than bacon? Pork chops, a nice Ham?