PORP - The Party of Reason and Progress

RNG

Jan 2015
Left coast
One caveat. I am assuming there would be no change from first past the post.

And that is something I am becoming more and more against.

Jan 2012
Vacaville, CA
Goop? I'm afraid I don't understand the reference. All I can think of is hand cleaner.
It's Gwyneth Paltrow's lifestyle company that recently came under fire for dubious health care claims for its products. PORP, like GOOP, seems a bit pretentious. In any case, the web sites seems to simply echo the progressive wing of the Democratic Party. Nothing particularly innovative but I'll take a deeper look.

Sep 2018
cleveland ohio
It's Gwyneth Paltrow's lifestyle company that recently came under fire for dubious health care claims for its products. PORP, like GOOP, seems a bit pretentious. In any case, the web sites seems to simply echo the progressive wing of the Democratic Party. Nothing particularly innovative but I'll take a deeper look.
hollywod is full of flakes liberals can be as anti science as the right anti vaxers ant gmo all based on bunk science

Jan 2012
Vacaville, CA
On second thought, the pro-nuclear and pro-GMO platforms lead me to suspect this may be a corporatist wolf dressed in liberal sheep's clothing.

Sep 2018
cleveland ohio
On second thought, the pro-nuclear and pro-GMO platforms lead me to suspect this may be a corporatist wolf dressed in liberal sheep's clothing.
there is no evidence that gmo are in any small way harmful zero and nuclear power? its state run and works very well for the french

Jan 2012
Vacaville, CA
there is no evidence that gmo are in any small way harmful zero and nuclear power? its state run and works very well for the french
My concern with GMOs is that they are leading to corporate monopolies controlling our food supply. It seems absurd that if a wind blows GMO seeds onto your property, you would have to pay royalties on any resulting crops.

Jan 2016
Colorado
hollywod is full of flakes liberals can be as anti science as the right anti vaxers ant gmo all based on bunk science
I know of MANY anti-vaxxers who are quite definitely on the RIGHT. They distrust almost ALL of what they perceive as government-backed science. Fluoride in the water is a Chinese Communist plot, don't you know? Global warming is a Chinese Communist mind control plot, just like Donald Trump believes. 'Over-population' is a UN conspiracy to create a one-world government, and etc. and etc.

But yes, the anti-GMO movement seems to be largely based in the left.