Post any proof that Trump has actually donated his salary.

Devil505

Former Staff
Jan 2008
Florida
Search Results

After Pledging to Donate Salary, Trump Declines to Release Proof ...
www.nbcnews.com/...trump/after-pledging-donate-salary-trump-declines-release-proo...
Mar 12, 2017 - During the campaign, Trump promised he would take "no salary" if ... Trumpaides have previously said Trump would donate his salary to the ...

White House Declines to Release Proof Trump Has Donated Salary
www.newsmax.com/Politics/Trump-Salary/2017/03/13/id/778405/
Mar 13, 2017 - President Donald Trump vowed during his campaign to not accept his ... the White House is declining to release proof that he has done so, NBC News ... White House Declines to Release Proof Trump Has Donated Salary.

We can't trust this sleazebag-in chief not to lie about anything.
Can anyone post actual proof that Trump has done more than just "pledge" his presidential salary in a publicity stunt?

Last edited:
Sep 2016
My own world

Trump can't even come up with a tax receipt to show us proof. Who is to say he didn't take the cheque that is shown in one of the pictures and cancel the pay't? Who is to say that he told the press and the secretaries of the departments he was going to do donate and he never did? They could be stupid enough to make the announcement ahead of the money and then the money never comes. Trump is capable of every underhand trick out in the world today.

Show me a receipt that Trump turned over the money, you know the same type you turn over to the IRS as proof of a donation then I will believe it.

Last edited:
Dec 2015
SoCal
Search Results

After Pledging to Donate Salary, Trump Declines to Release Proof ...
www.nbcnews.com/...trump/after-pledging-donate-salary-trump-declines-release-proo...
Mar 12, 2017 - During the campaign, Trump promised he would take "no salary" if ... Trumpaides have previously said Trump would donate his salary to the ...

White House Declines to Release Proof Trump Has Donated Salary
www.newsmax.com/Politics/Trump-Salary/2017/03/13/id/778405/
Mar 13, 2017 - President Donald Trump vowed during his campaign to not accept his ... the White House is declining to release proof that he has done so, NBC News ... White House Declines to Release Proof Trump Has Donated Salary.

We can't trust this sleazebag-in chief not to lie about anything.
Can anyone post actual proof that Trump has done more than just "pledge" his presidential salary in a publicity stunt?

Trump said he did:

Trump submits proof he refused his salary: Fox 'News'

Apr 2010
Australia
Trump can't even come up with a tax receipt to show us proof. Who is to say he didn't take the cheque that is shown in one of the pictures and cancel the pay't? Who is to say that he told the press and the secretaries of the departments he was going to do donate and he never did? They could be stupid enough to make the announcement ahead of the money and then the money never comes. Trump is capable of every underhand trick out in the world today.

Show me a receipt that Trump turned over the money, you know the same type you turn over to the IRS as proof of a donation then I will believe it.
I gave you the Google link, which shows plenty of evidence that Trump is donating his wage to worthy causes. If you click the very first link in that Google search, you get this page:

Trump-O-Meter: Take no salary | PolitiFact

Quote:

"I won't take even one dollar," Trump declared in September 2015. "I am totally giving up my salary if I become president."

He can't do that. Article II of the Constitution requires a president to be paid:

"The President shall, at stated times, receive for his services, a compensation, which shall neither be increased nor diminished during the period for which he shall have been elected, and he shall not receive within that period any other emolument from the United States, or any of them."

So Trump tweaked his promise. He now says he'll accept $1 — and it has added to his populist appeal.

Jul 2013
Nashville, TN
I gave you the Google link, which shows plenty of evidence that Trump is donating his wage to worthy causes. If you click the very first link in that Google search, you get this page:

Trump-O-Meter: Take no salary | PolitiFact

Quote:

"I won't take even one dollar," Trump declared in September 2015. "I am totally giving up my salary if I become president."

He can't do that. Article II of the Constitution requires a president to be paid:

"The President shall, at stated times, receive for his services, a compensation, which shall neither be increased nor diminished during the period for which he shall have been elected, and he shall not receive within that period any other emolument from the United States, or any of them."

So Trump tweaked his promise. He now says he'll accept $1 — and it has added to his populist appeal.

#Trumplover