'Pot Forest' ... In London

boontito

Future Staff
Jan 2008
Most Insidious
What's "pot forest" mean in Londonese?

And it says it was grown in an area the size of a "football pitch"... I think they've mixed up two of our more popular sports here in the states. You can't just go and fake American like that.

And this statement from "PC Sarah Henderson"... man, how politically correct do you have to be for them to just make it part of your name?

And if those in the know call 101 to get ahold of the police like the article says, does that auto-forward them to 911?

Last edited:
Jul 2013
U.S.A.
Is it me, or is it curious that these photos show no sign of any ongoing harvesting? I mean, it seems as if a person could have a mighty fine weekend with access to this sort of resource. And supposedly this "forest" was located just down the road from a college dorm. Was no one paying attention, or what? It's just a little weird, amirite?

Cheers.

Feb 2010
Sunny Bournemouth, Dorset
101 is the non-urgent number that gets your local police station. 112 is the general emergency operator,(to match Europe) and 999 is the traditional UK emergency number. Simple really...

Davocrat

Former Staff
Apr 2007
Deep State
101 is the non-urgent number that gets your local police station. 112 is the general emergency operator,(to match Europe) and 999 is the traditional UK emergency number. Simple really...
Oh, I see. You think by adding 88 it makes 911 even better.*

*This post brought to you by the Ugly American Thread.