Pray for the Donald....he's under attack from Satan...

Jun 2011
God Bless Texas
New Spirit Revival Center church pastor Rev. Darrell Scott declared Wednesday that there is a "concentrated satanic attack" being waged against Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump, who is believed by some evangelicals to be God's choice for president.

Speaking at the Midwest Vision and Values Pastors Leadership Conference held at his church in Cleveland, Scott who is CEO of the National Diversity Coalition for Trump, revealed at the event that a "nationally known" preacher had warned Trump prior to the launch of his presidential campaign "that if you choose to run for president, there's going to be a concentrated Satanic attack against you."

"He said there's going to be a demon, principalities and powers, that are going to war against you on a level that you've never seen before and I'm watching it every day," Scott said.

And with just 46 days left before the presidential election takes place on Nov. 8, Scott, his wife, Belinda, and others including Trump's vice presidential running mate Mike Pence and campaign surrogates Ben Carson, Michael Cohen and Omarosa Manigault joined in the laying on of hands to ward off the alleged attack so he can supposedly accomplish God's will.

Read more at Pastors Pray Against 'Concentrated Satanic Attack' Being Waged Against 'God's Choice' Donald Trump

Reactions: 1 person
Jul 2013
Ohio
How is it that God always picks Republicans for president?
Because they're the only ones who hear voices.

Reactions: 4 people
Jun 2011
In a better place than u
Wait a minute...wouldn't Satan support and help the candidate who was the least competant and most likely to bring about misfortune and war? The pastors have a logic problem.

Reactions: 2 people

Rasselas

Feb 2010
USA
This.
Matthew 7:20-23 said:
So then, by their fruit you will recognize them. Not everyone who says to me, 'Lord, Lord,' will enter the kingdom of heaven, but only the one who does the will of my Father who is in heaven. Many will say to me on that day, 'Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name and in your name drive out demons and in your name perform many miracles?' Then I will tell them plainly, 'I never knew you. Away from me, you evildoers!'

Reactions: 1 person
Dec 2015
In Your Heart!
The one who is under attack is Hillary Clinton! She has been under an unmerciful Satanic attack by right-wingers for years now. Yet, God has helped her each and every time and she has never been indicted on anything because she is innocent. And although the devil has tried dog-hard to get something on her he cannot win when God Stands By Hillary's Side and Has Her Back Each and EVERY Time!! Blessed Be God Forever!

Reactions: 3 people
Oct 2013
Ohio
New Spirit Revival Center church pastor Rev. Darrell Scott declared Wednesday that there is a "concentrated satanic attack" being waged against Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump, who is believed by some evangelicals to be God's choice for president.

Speaking at the Midwest Vision and Values Pastors Leadership Conference held at his church in Cleveland, Scott who is CEO of the National Diversity Coalition for Trump, revealed at the event that a "nationally known" preacher had warned Trump prior to the launch of his presidential campaign "that if you choose to run for president, there's going to be a concentrated Satanic attack against you."

"He said there's going to be a demon, principalities and powers, that are going to war against you on a level that you've never seen before and I'm watching it every day," Scott said.

And with just 46 days left before the presidential election takes place on Nov. 8, Scott, his wife, Belinda, and others including Trump's vice presidential running mate Mike Pence and campaign surrogates Ben Carson, Michael Cohen and Omarosa Manigault joined in the laying on of hands to ward off the alleged attack so he can supposedly accomplish God's will.

Read more at Pastors Pray Against 'Concentrated Satanic Attack' Being Waged Against 'God's Choice' Donald Trump
All cults ain't created equal. This nonsense..... says some Commercial religion vendors never much cared about Jesus' message or so called " values". Trump? Really? Satan would be VERY happy with Trump....assuming suddenly Satan or God or....any other invisible cosmic entity changed policy to dabble in our political fun and games.

Oct 2011
Washington State

If Trump is God's choice it just proves if there is a god he is one hell of an underachiever.