PredictWise has Clinton at 90% chance of winning, Trump at 10% chance-

Jun 2013
29,973
22,548
VA
Election Update T-12

David M Rothschild on Posted on October 27, 2016

Clinton is 90 percent to be the next president, with Trump at 10 percent. Democrats are now 75 percent to take the Senate and 13 percent to take the House.


Election Update T-12 ? PredictWise



I think this is probably about it. Clinton's been at 85%-Plus chance to win for weeks; Trump has been in the teens, but trending down for the past 2-3 weeks. Dems taking the Senate has wavered, but shown VERY strong numbers.



((Background- "PredictWise reflects David Rothschild’s academic, peer-reviewed, research into prediction markets, along with polling and online/social media data. The backbone of predictions on this site are market-based, generated from real-money markets that trade contracts on upcoming events."))
 
  • Like
Reactions: 1 person
Apr 2012
10,688
4,390
East coast USA
It's a Godamn Conspiracy, the Damn Liberial Press Lying again. They cannot be trusted.

Actually, I couldnt be more pleased. :)
 
  • Like
Reactions: 2 people
May 2012
70,523
14,302
By the wall
It's a Godamn Conspiracy, the Damn Liberial Press Lying again. They cannot be trusted.

Actually, I couldnt be more pleased. :)
No, I am just saying that when you source check you need to be careful. Just because some website says something it doesn't mean its true.
 
Jul 2013
59,312
66,163
Nashville, TN
No, I am just saying that when you source check you need to be careful. Just because some website says something it doesn't mean its true.
How many times was Nate wrong in the last two weeks of an election? Does zero sound about right?
 
  • Like
Reactions: 1 person
Dec 2007
34,673
6,991
Middle of nowhere Arkansas
Election Update T-12

David M Rothschild on Posted on October 27, 2016

Clinton is 90 percent to be the next president, with Trump at 10 percent. Democrats are now 75 percent to take the Senate and 13 percent to take the House.


Election Update T-12 ? PredictWise



I think this is probably about it. Clinton's been at 85%-Plus chance to win for weeks; Trump has been in the teens, but trending down for the past 2-3 weeks. Dems taking the Senate has wavered, but shown VERY strong numbers.



((Background- "PredictWise reflects David Rothschild’s academic, peer-reviewed, research into prediction markets, along with polling and online/social media data. The backbone of predictions on this site are market-based, generated from real-money markets that trade contracts on upcoming events."))
Yes, clinton will be president. Just whoever thought it would be otherwise? This was just what wall street wanted and payed for.

Clinton’s 2016 bid draws more Wall Street fundraisers than Obama in 2012
 
Jul 2013
59,312
66,163
Nashville, TN
Damn, call me wrong, he is only 99 out 100 states called correctly in the last two Presidential election, that worthless fucker!

The Fivethirtyeight.com analyst, despite being pilloried by the pundits, outdid even his 2008 prediction. In that year, his mathematical model correctly called 49 out of 50 states, missing only Indiana (which went to Obama by 0.1%.)

This year, according to all projections, Silver's model has correctly predicted 50 out of 50 states. A last-minute flip for Florida, which finally went blue in Silver's prediction on Monday night, helped him to a perfect game.
Triumph of the Nerds: Nate Silver Wins in 50 States
 
  • Like
Reactions: 2 people
Jul 2013
59,312
66,163
Nashville, TN
May 2012
70,523
14,302
By the wall
How many times was Nate wrong in the last two weeks of an election? Does zero sound about right?
People are rarely wrong in the last two weeks of an election.

Its kind of over at this point. Here, let me predict.....oh Hillary is going to win.

Wow, I am a frickin genius.