Pres Trump can legally "out" the whistleblower

Babba

Former Staff
Jul 2007
So. Md.
Eric Ciaramella. That is the Fake snitches name. People should contact their local papers and ask 'em to REPORT this. They sure were quick enough to report that phony liar who accused Kavanaugh.
She chose to make herself public. A WB can choose not to be known publicly.

• Love
Reactions: the bull59
Jan 2015
Great State of Texas
She chose to make herself public. A WB can choose not to be known publicly.
She did not have WB status.

She was an accuser.

Accusers cannot be anonymous to the accused.

See 6th Amendment to the US Constitution.

It's the same reason Eric Ciaramella isn't protected under the WB Act.

He's not a WB.

He's an accuser.

Sep 2019
Idaho
This pressure to get Ukraine to investigate the Bidens has been going on for months. It's not just the phone call. That triggered an impeachment inquiry in order to collect evidence as to whether it was a quid quo pro for the sake of the country or for his own personal political benefit.
So you at least admit there's no impeachable offense in the call and it was only used to initiate an investigation just as the fake dossier was. Most leftist deny that.

Reactions: John T Ford

Babba

Former Staff
Jul 2007
So. Md.
So you at least admit there's no impeachable offense in the call and it was only used to initiate an investigation just as the fake dossier was. Most leftist deny that.
No. I'm saying that the phone call was hair raising and most certainly should have triggered an impeachment inquiry. The phone call itself may not be enough to impeach to some, but the testimony from eyewitnesses since then certainly is.

• Love

Babba

Former Staff
Jul 2007
So. Md.
She did not have WB status.

She was an accuser.

Accusers cannot be anonymous to the accused.

See 6th Amendment to the US Constitution.

It's the same reason Eric Ciaramella isn't protected under the WB Act.

He's not a WB.

He's an accuser.
You're right. She did not have WB status. No one EVER said she did.

The WB acted perfectly legally and most certainly has WB status.

Without WB protections, including remaining anonymous, very few, if any, incidences of waste, fraud and abuse in government would come to light. I'm disappointed that you're cool with waste, fraud and abuse.

• Love

Rev. Hellh0und

Former Staff
Jul 2011
315 bowery/DMS

Without WB protections, including remaining anonymous, very few, if any, incidences of waste, fraud and abuse in government would come to light. I'm disappointed that you're cool with waste, fraud and abuse.

Eric Ciaramela is the “whistleblower”.

Sep 2019
Idaho
No. I'm saying that the phone call was hair raising and most certainly should have triggered an impeachment inquiry. The phone call itself may not be enough to impeach to some, but the testimony from eyewitnesses since then certainly is.
Testimony to what exactly that isnt on the "hair raising" phone call that as you say was not enough to impeach.

Jan 2015
Great State of Texas

Eric Cariamella consulted with Adam Schiff first ....

He did not act legally.

And, this has nothing to do with government fraud.

You are just deflecting because you cannot provide a viable source that proves this traitor is anything other than a false accuser.