President Obama, Bored With the Foreclosure Crisis. That Explains A Lot, Actually.

Aug 2010
Yes yes very UNSEXY all these mundane domestic troubles. But watch out, for when leaders start getting bored they usually start wars.

Much more FUN.

michaelr

Former Staff
Dec 2006
FEMA Region 10
Errr... want to make a valid link so I can see what kind of conspiracy theorioes are on the link?
Someone changed the link. Everyone is using the same link. But you blame me if it makes you feel better.

It's a spiray theory...duh...

"Folks in Washington tell me there is a general sense of "foreclosure fatigue" in our nation's capital. It's just so boring to keep thinking about all the people losing their homes year after year. Can't we move on to something new? This attitude goes along with a failure to do anything meaningful to get out of the five-year-old mortgage crisis, still very much with us. More charitably, the people who would like to do something see no political opening in an election year."

The Mortgage Lender Implode-O-Meter News Pick-ups: President Obama, Bored With the Foreclosure Crisis. That Explains A Lot, Actually. - Mandelman

Oct 2010
In the empty heads of the right wingers I own
Someone changed the link. Everyone is using the same link. But you blame me if it makes you feel better.

It's a spiray theory...duh...
I'm not blaming you for anything. I'm asking you to put up a link so I can read it.

"Folks in Washington tell me there is a general sense of "foreclosure fatigue" in our nation's capital.
Ahh... punditocracy claiming that they feel something is happening.

It's just so boring to keep thinking about all the people losing their homes year after year. Can't we move on to something new? This attitude goes along with a failure to do anything meaningful to get out of the five-year-old mortgage crisis, still very much with us. More charitably, the people who would like to do something see no political opening in an election year."
The GOP want the recession they created to be the albatross around Obama's neck and block recovery. That hasn't changed since January of 2009.

Where's the rest of the article? And let's see some stats to back the claims up.

michaelr

Former Staff
Dec 2006
FEMA Region 10
I'm not blaming you for anything. I'm asking you to put up a link so I can read it.

Ahh... punditocracy claiming that they feel something is happening.

The GOP want the recession they created to be the albatross around Obama's neck and block recovery. That hasn't changed since January of 2009.

Where's the rest of the article? And let's see some stats to back the claims up.
I told you that they all used the same ling, someone somewhere changed it. Don't worry about it, I am sure Obama cares, that's why he gave all the banks all our wealth.

Feb 2010
Just what exactly can Obama do about the foreclosure crisis? When ever he tries something he gets crucified.

Oct 2010
I told you that they all used the same ling, someone somewhere changed it.
OK... so you linked to a blurb that doesn't link to the article. How can I read the article if I can't see it?

Don't worry about it, I am sure Obama cares, that's why he gave all the banks all our wealth.
You make ridiculous claims and never back them up. Thius is another one that I bolded.

Oct 2010
Just what exactly can Obama do about the foreclosure crisis? When ever he tries something he gets crucified.
True. And then michael posts some disconnected thoughts that are made by differing people that are completely contradictory. And when someone shows he's contradicted himself, he gets angry and abusive.

michaelr

Former Staff
Dec 2006
FEMA Region 10
I agree, he should have done nothing. Something I advocated since day one.

It isn't his job!!!