President Trump announces plan to enforce a ‘Clinton-era law’ related to immigration

Dec 2006
In the Witness Protection Program
And whether they do or not, non-citizens should not be entitled to the same benefits as actual citizens.

That to me is the real issue.

If I suddenly decided to move to Mexico (never happen, but if I did), should I expect them to take care of me? Not likely.
I hate to break it to you, but illegal immigrants are baked into the system. They do crap jobs no one else wants (if you don’t believe me, volunteer at a local farm that provides vegetables to local food banks. You wouldn’t last a four hour shift). They pay 7 billion into social security annually which they do not collect. They pay sales tax. They pay into fica. I know it would pain you to admit it, but we need them as much as they need us.

But it’s hilarious that you’d deny medical care to the people who pick your fruits and vegetables, milk the cows and work in restaurants washing the dishes you eat from. What could possibly go wrong there?

Conservatives are short sighted and just want to exact revenge in brown people who do them no harm, but who contribute to our society.

Grow up.

Oh and this doesn’t make me a bleeding heart liberal. It makes me a realist

Feb 2015
sadness
Not everything involving the federal government in DC revolves around passing new laws, but as the White House announced today, sometimes it requires simply enforcing laws that were already on the books

JUST ANNOUNCED: President @realDonaldTrump will enforce a Clinton-era law to ensure that non-citizens do not abuse our public benefit programs and jeopardize the safety net needed by vulnerable Americans. President Donald J. Trump is Ensuring Non-Citizens Do Not Abuse Our Nation's Public Benefit
— The White House (@WhiteHouse) August 12, 2019

Now we can watch liberal heads explode over a law Bill Clinton signed with bi-partisan support.

Cue the lefties saying how this law that one of their own signed shouldn't be enforced.
excellent!!!

Jul 2019
Toronto
I hate to break it to you, but illegal immigrants are baked into the system. They do crap jobs no one else wants (if you don’t believe me, volunteer at a local farm that provides vegetables to local food banks. You wouldn’t last a four hour shift). They pay 7 billion into social security annually which they do not collect. They pay sales tax. They pay into fica. I know it would pain you to admit it, but we need them as much as they need us.

But it’s hilarious that you’d deny medical care to the people who pick your fruits and vegetables, milk the cows and work in restaurants washing the dishes you eat from. What could possibly go wrong there?

Conservatives are short sighted and just want to exact revenge in brown people who do them no harm, but who contribute to our society.

Grow up.

Oh and this doesn’t make me a bleeding heart liberal. It makes me a realist
Well hell...this is what it sounds like.
SLAVERY!
Sooo...You Democrats have finally come full circle eh?
I get it now. Which makes me even more determined to expose this and stop it.