President Trump Donates Second-Quarter Salary To Help Fight Opioid Crisis

Jan 2015
Great State of Texas
President Donald Trump will donate his second quarter salary to the Surgeon General’s office to support the fight against opioid addiction and inform the pubic about the dangers of youth e-cigarette usage.

“The President recognizes the important mission of the Surgeon General to protect and improve the health of all Americans, including helping to tackle the opioid epidemic and raise awareness of the dangers of e-cigarette usage among teenagers and children,” the White House said in a statement, according to USA Today.

Trump Donates Second-Quarter Salary To Help Fight Opioid Crisis

B. Hussein fought tooth and nail to keep the borders open and the free flow of Opioids from Mexico into the US.

President Trump is fighting to close the border and stop the flow of Opioids in the US and donates his second-quarterly salary to help fight the Opioid crisis.

Apr 2012
President Donald Trump will donate his second quarter salary to the Surgeon General’s office to support the fight against opioid addiction and inform the pubic about the dangers of youth e-cigarette usage.

“The President recognizes the important mission of the Surgeon General to protect and improve the health of all Americans, including helping to tackle the opioid epidemic and raise awareness of the dangers of e-cigarette usage among teenagers and children,” the White House said in a statement, according to USA Today.

B. Hussein fought tooth and nail to keep the borders open and the free flow of Opioids from Mexico into the US.

President Trump is fighting to close the border and stop the flow of Opioids in the US and donates his second-quarterly salary to help fight the Opioid crisis.
Democrats will never admit how evil their party is and how they hate this country.

Trump wants to do what is best for this country and what is best for all legal citizens, Trump does not have special interest groups like the democrats do

Jan 2015
Great State of Texas
Democrats will never admit how evil their party is and how they hate this country.

Trump wants to do what is best for this country and what is best for all legal citizens, Trump does not have special interest groups like the democrats do
I'm pretty sure the DSA is making no bones about that these days.

Jul 2011
UK/Australia
There is no need for all this partisan nastiness. I think President Trump is to be commended for his personal generosity, and I do so unreservedly.

That is a characteristic I have come to associate with Americans, and you are all to be commended upon that trait. :)

boontito

Future Staff
Jan 2008
Most Insidious
Nice move by Trump. I commend him for not trying to gain personally from this donation like he could have had he donated it to Alzheimer's research. That had to be very tempting too, considering his frail health.

Jan 2015
Great State of Texas
There is no need for all this partisan nastiness. I think President Trump is to be commended for his personal generosity, and I do so unreservedly.

That is a characteristic I have come to associate with Americans, and you are all to be commended upon that trait. :)
Trump represents real American values.

Normal thinking Americans know this and obviously folks abroad understand this.

The partisan nastiness primarily comes from the Left in this Country and does not represent American values.

However, thanks to the fake news MSM here, they do get the majorityh of the coverage.

Jul 2019
Atlanta

Majority of opioids come to U.S. through points of entry ...
https://www.politifact.com/.../majority-opioids-come-us-through-points-entry-lowe
Claim: "The facts are, the majority of opioids and all kinds of other things that are connected to the opioids are coming through the point of entry."