President Trump's approval at 51%

Mar 2019
TN
Look at the chart !!! Only 30% STRONGLY approve. 21% somewhat approve. While 37% STRONGLY disapprove. Enjoy that 21% in the somewhat category while you can. It won't take much for them to retreat into the disapprove camp.

Mar 2019
California
Look at the chart !!! Only 30% STRONGLY approve. 21% somewhat approve. While 37% STRONGLY disapprove. Enjoy that 21% in the somewhat category while you can. It won't take much for them to retreat into the disapprove camp.
Ever considered this? What if the people polled are LYING?

May 2019
A Van Down by the River...
"The [Zogby] poll’s Web site describes the process as ‘interactive’ — that is, it’s an Internet poll, based on a database of individuals who have signed up to participate,”
“It is not a random sample; the polling organization solicits responses by e-mail"

While Trump did enjoy a boost post-Report (low 40's), to date, Trump has never been near 50% in any reputable, random sampling. But hey, I took an online quiz and I found out I'm a "Tyrion" so I'll believe most anything.

Jul 2013
On a happy trail
"The [Zogby] poll’s Web site describes the process as ‘interactive’ — that is, it’s an Internet poll, based on a database of individuals who have signed up to participate,”
“It is not a random sample; the polling organization solicits responses by e-mail"

While Trump did enjoy a boost post-Report (low 40's), to date, Trump has never been near 50% in any reputable, random sampling. But hey, I took an online quiz and I found out I'm a "Tyrion" so I'll believe most anything.
I used to vote in their polls which is why I almost broke my hip laughing.

Mar 2015
Istanbul NOT Constantinople...
Doubtful.

Every presidents day is completely filled down to the minute.

Presidents actually have very little say in what they do.

Discovery channel had a great show on this.
Donald Trump has many worrisome, regrettable and even deplorable traits. But after studying him for the past two years, I have concluded he has an overlooked quality that cancels out many of his bad ones. Say what you will, the man is lazy. This is a discovery that should gladden people of all parties, philosophies, races, sexes and religions. His detractors can be glad that he will never muster the drive or discipline to actually bring many of his worst ideas to fruition. His admirers can rest easy knowing he will not work himself to death.

The comic strip "Dilbert" has a character named Wally, whose chief talent is finding ways to avoid doing anything productive. A few years ago, his pointy-haired boss informed Wally that he was being replaced by a robot. "All it does is drink coffee and look at inappropriate websites," he said. If that's the definition of sloth, the president has Wally beat, because he doesn't drink coffee and he doesn't look at inappropriate websites.

We can be sure of the latter because he apparently never bothered learning to use a computer — a symptom of his antipathy to exertion. It was always clear that Trump does not like putting himself out. At the height of the general election campaign, he averaged only one event per day. Over two months leading up to the Iowa caucuses, Reuters reported, Ted Cruz did some three dozen events; Trump did eight. He insisted on flying home to New York almost every night of the campaign to sleep in his own bed...

Donald Trump is a lazy president

Jan 2015
Great State of Texas
All polls are Fake News .....

2020 will be just like 2016.

Our extremist friends will be shocked until the fake news comes out with storries that the polls were within the margin of era ....

Which We ALL know is a LIE ....

And, the the Sheeple will feeeeeeel better about thenselves and parrot accordingly !!

This isn't Rocket Science ...

It's too easy to predict ...