President Trump's approval at 51%

Mar 2019
Portland, OR
You are cherry picking polls that show Trump with a positive favorability rating. The average is of recent polls is 44.9% or 42.3% depending on how the polls are averaged.
How Popular Is Donald Trump?
RealClearPolitics - Election Other - President Trump Job Approval

Nov 2016
USA
"The [Zogby] poll’s Web site describes the process as ‘interactive’ — that is, it’s an Internet poll, based on a database of individuals who have signed up to participate,”
“It is not a random sample; the polling organization solicits responses by e-mail"

While Trump did enjoy a boost post-Report (low 40's), to date, Trump has never been near 50% in any reputable, random sampling. But hey, I took an online quiz and I found out I'm a "Tyrion" so I'll believe most anything.
I figured there was a catch, but the trump worshipers will latch onto this poll, despite its flawed methodology, and disparage the results of truly scientific polls that aren’t as favorable to their messiah.

Mar 2019
California
I figured there was a catch, but the trump worshipers will latch onto this poll, despite its flawed methodology, and disparage the results of truly scientific polls that aren’t as favorable to their messiah.
Like the Scientific Polls in 2016? (snicker)

May 2007
Houston, Texas
Like the Scientific Polls in 2016? (snicker)
This thread starts off praising polls for Trump. Once it is shown that this is a lie, all of a sudden, polls don't matter any more. Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha! Too fucking much!

Mar 2019
California
This thread starts off praising polls for Trump. Once it is shown that this is a lie, all of a sudden, polls don't matter any more. Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha! Too fucking much!
Trump is President! HAHAHAHSHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! BTW--Proven Fact.

Mar 2019
California
BTW-I don't believe good polls or bad polls. The only "Poll" that counts is ELECTION Day. Trump won THAT poll. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!