Pro-Abortion Activists Can't Answer This One Simple Question

CtC

Mar 2019
California
What would anyone expect from these people who are standing outside in the cold to support infanticide?

You are right ....

This was a classic gotcha question and too easy to exploit these people's mental issues.
And Planned Butcherhood sells body parts. And uses murdered babies for Stem Cell Research. Ghouls!

TNVolunteer73

Former Staff
Nov 2014
TN
It's between a woman and her doctor.

I have a question for you. Do you think abortion should be legal in the case of rape?

Actually 71% of americans believe that there should be restrictions on abortion, it should not be on demand

There are those that believe it should be banned totally 28%

43% that have the restriction with the exception of some combination of Rape incest and life of the mother.

I believe it should be only to save the life of the mother,

TNVolunteer73

Former Staff
Nov 2014
TN
And Planned Butcherhood sells body parts. And uses murdered babies for Stem Cell Research. Ghouls!

What is sad is the advances in stem cell research... has been not with embryonic stem cells but using placenta and cord Blood Stemcells. go figure.

Mar 2019
Texas
If there was a way to determine if a baby was going to be a liberal when then grow up, I would consider that to be a dangerous medical condition and an abortion would be warranted.

Mar 2015
Mad Prophet
Personally I don't think that right gives a hoot about this issue. I think it's a gotcha moment and nothing else. You sure don't mind throwing people in jail left and right or sending them off to die in a war or shooting them if they run away from you when you're a cop. Oh but you care about unborn babies? No you don't. Say what you really mean. Tired of you pompously acting like right-wingers don't get abortions. They do and you know it. Just another way for conservatives to control women
And take away their freedoms.

That is all.

Mar 2015
Mad Prophet
If there was a way to determine if a baby was going to be a liberal when then grow up, I would consider that to be a dangerous medical condition and an abortion would be warranted.
Why are you so mean? That was a hateful, shitty thing to say.

Lib hate.

That's your platform. I sure don't hate you. Why would I? Hatin' is bad. You Trump fans have lost your minds!!!

Last edited: