Pro-Abortion Activists Can't Answer This One Simple Question

Ian Jeffrey

Council Hall
Mar 2013
Vulcan, down the street from Darth Vader
If there was a way to determine if a baby was going to be a liberal when then grow up, I would consider that to be a dangerous medical condition and an abortion would be warranted.
So, let me get this straight: you believe abortion is murder, but warranted if it were know the baby would grow up to be a liberal. That means you support murdering liberals on account of having different opinions than you.

You are not a nice person. I have met many conservatives who would find your statement abhorrent.

Babba

Former Staff
Jul 2007
So. Md.
If there was a way to determine if a baby was going to be a liberal when then grow up, I would consider that to be a dangerous medical condition and an abortion would be warranted.
Dayum! I'm a hard, cold bitch but dayum!

Reactions: Dangermouse
Oct 2011
Washington State
....at what point do you think it's okay to rip a child from their parents?

You want someone else's child born then you don't give a fuck.

I would think 99.9% of women plan their abortion ahead of time.

If you are really worried about it guys, you would implement a law where all men must get vasectomies until they're responsible enough to be a Father.

Oh, what? You don't like being told what to do with your body?

Mar 2019
TN
If science ever, unequivocally proves 100% there IS a gay gene, every other church in the country will have an abortion clinic in the basement.

It'll be the ultimate dilemma for the evangelicals. KNOWINGLY bring a gay child into the world, or get an abortion !!!

Reactions: jacobfitcher
Feb 2011
The formerly great golden state
"At what point do you think it should be illegal for a woman to terminate a pregnancy?"

That's the question that "pro abortionists" can't answer.

and there is no simple answer to that question. Is the fetus viable? Are there medical reasons to abort? Is it simply a matter of not wanting a baby? Do we want the government to decide?

The real question is, "does outlawing abortion end the practice?" Ask the anti choice activists that one, and you won't get an answer. The answer, of course, is "no."

And then the best way to reduce the number of abortions? That's an easy one: easy access to sex education and birth control.

Feb 2011
The formerly great golden state
So, let me get this straight: you believe abortion is murder, but warranted if it were know the baby would grow up to be a liberal. That means you support murdering liberals on account of having different opinions than you.

You are not a nice person. I have met many conservatives who would find your statement abhorrent.
Unfortunately, there are lots of self described conservatives who would agree as well.

Reactions: Ian Jeffrey