Proof: Hillary Sent Information Marked "CLASSIFIED"

Crusher

Former Staff
Aug 2011
Heaven Above
Hillary Clinton has repeatedly claimed that, “The State Department has confirmed that I did not send nor receive material marked classified."

But Clinton did indeed send classified information in emails. In an email released today by the State Department, part of her comments are redacted, because they are classified.

Here's the email:

I will first say that the email being "marked CONFIDENTIAL or TOP SECRET". That is not the standard. However, Hillary has pushed that false narrative and all the dutiful little Liberals have parroted it. Well, even by her bullshit standard, she is a liar, she broke the law, and the proof is without question.

Game over.

Last edited:
Nov 2014
North Carolina
Hillary Clinton has repeatedly claimed that, “The State Department has confirmed that I did not send nor receive material marked classified."

But Clinton did indeed send classified information in emails. In an email released today by the State Department, part of her comments are redacted, because they are classified.

Here's the email:

I will first say that the email being "marked CONFIDENTIAL or TOP SECRET". That is not the standard. However, Hillary has pushed that false narrative and all the dutiful little Liberals have parroted it. Well, even by her bullshit standard, she is a liar, she broke the law, and the proof is without question.

Game over.
Assuming your post is authentic it seems she can no longer hide behind her new position that none of her emails were marked classified. So I agree with you: at this point even her most partisan sycophants can't maintain the bullshit that she did not lie. But I believe most Americans already know Mrs. Clinton lies when it suits her. So I doubt this is game over because democrats simply don't care if she lied or broke the law in this instance.

If Mrs. Clinton was not a powerful politician she would have already been prosecuted. Most honest Americans already know this. So to allow her to get off scott free without any kind of punishment will be a travesty of justice. But that is probably what will happen.

Last edited: