Prosecutor: 20 guns found in home of man who threatened Boston Globe

Chief

Former Staff
Nov 2009
SoCal

Chain allegedly threatened to travel to the Globe's newsroom and shoot employees, the DOJ said.

He is accused of making 14 threatening phone calls this month. In one, according to NBC News, he allegedly said, “You’re the enemy of the people, and we’re going to kill every f*****g one of you.”
Trump, who has called journalists the “enemy of the people,” responded to the editorial by accusing the Globe of “collusion with other papers.”
Well done, Trump. You're graduating from simply breaking systems and making people ignorant to getting folks killed. I guess that's not completely new to you though, according to Puerto Rico mayor Yulin Cruz. But anyway, your seeds of hate are beginning to sprout. :)

#MAGA

HayJenn

Jul 2014
CA

Well done, Trump. You're graduating from simply breaking systems and making people ignorant to getting folks killed. I guess that's not completely new to you though, according to Puerto Rico mayor Yulin Cruz. But anyway, your seeds of hate are beginning to sprout. :)

#MAGA
I read about this story yesterday..and then IQ45 proceeds to tweet out "enemy of people" again this morning.

smh....