Proving once again, liberals hate achievment...

Jan 2014
California
So this weekend, lead article in the SF Chronicle, the top performing high school is getting dinged for requiring academic achievement and GPA as an entry requirement. Turns out too many Asians get in, but almost no blacks:

Lowell High School's competitive selection process may violate state law

Then read this where the whack job liberals running the NY School for the Performing Arts are dropping audition requirements:

https://nypost.com/2018/09/20/brooklyn-performing-arts-school-drops-auditions-in-diversity-push/

"A Department of Education spokesman said the process will allow all kids an opportunity without the pressure of auditioning at such a young age.

The department says audition-based admissions were blocking underprivileged kids from getting in."

Underprivileged, as in kids with absolutely no talent?

StanStill

Former Staff
Dec 2013
Work
So this weekend, lead article in the SF Chronicle, the top performing high school is getting dinged for requiring academic achievement and GPA as an entry requirement. Turns out too many Asians get in, but almost no blacks:

Lowell High School's competitive selection process may violate state law

Then read this where the whack job liberals running the NY School for the Performing Arts are dropping audition requirements:

https://nypost.com/2018/09/20/brooklyn-performing-arts-school-drops-auditions-in-diversity-push/

"A Department of Education spokesman said the process will allow all kids an opportunity without the pressure of auditioning at such a young age.

The department says audition-based admissions were blocking underprivileged kids from getting in."

Underprivileged, as in kids with absolutely no talent?
Educating kids that don't already have an education? That's too hard. I'd rather take the kids that are already educated, and pat myself on the back for their continued achievement any day.

Jan 2018
The greatest place in America, California
Lowell is a school for exceptional students. If your not exceptional you can't go.

Jan 2014
California
Educating kids that don't already have an education? That's too hard. I'd rather take the kids that are already educated, and pat myself on the back for their continued achievement any day.
Mr. Stan,

Of course, why gather groups of high achieving students together to build up and encourage each other when you can have gang bangers from the Bayside come in and disrupt classes and hold everybody back.

StanStill

Former Staff
Dec 2013
Work
Mr. Stan,

Of course, why gather groups of high achieving students together to build up and encourage each other when you can have gang bangers from the Bayside come in and disrupt classes and hold everybody back.
Gang bangers? Is that what you refer to black people as now?