Putin is the real winner of Trump's attack on democracy

Devil505

Former Staff
Jan 2008
Florida
Trump's real partner in all this is Russia.
Our Congress overwhelmingly voted new sanctions against Russia for its interference in our elections.....but Trump has refused to implement them.

Trump is trying to destroy the credibility of the FBI which is our main protection against Russian spies and terrorists.

Wake the fuck up America!

Jan 2018
The greatest place in America, California
The audience is enamored with anything tRump does or says. They do not understand basic tenants of unAmerican activities.

Oct 2014
C-A-N-A-D-A-Eh
Alleged interference. It's only reasonable to ask for proof.

The FBI destroyed its own credibility by acting like a cancer. Why are you pro-cancer?

HayJenn

Jul 2014
CA
Alleged interference. It's only reasonable to ask for proof.

The FBI destroyed its own credibility by acting like a cancer. Why are you pro-cancer?
I'm guessing you didn't even bother to read the actual topic and are just rambling again?

Do you have a good explanation of why he would not sign the Russian sanction bill, even though it had huge bi-partisanship support

And basically just told Congress to go screw themselves??

Jul 2017
U.S.A.
Our Congress overwhelmingly voted new sanctions against Russia for its interference in our elections.....but Trump has refused to implement them.

Trump is trying to destroy the credibility of the FBI which is our main protection against Russian spies and terrorists.

The neon lights couldn't be any brighter....

Oct 2014
C-A-N-A-D-A-Eh
I'm guessing you didn't even bother to read the actual topic and are just rambling again?

Do you have a good explanation of why he would not sign the Russian sanction bill, even though it had huge bi-partisanship support

And basically just told Congress to go screw themselves??
Why sanctions for false reasons?

Jul 2015
Florida

You know the mf'r is GIDDY! You also know he knows it can't last. WTF is doing in the short term to grab whatever he wants and can GET?

There's a book out there, "It's worse than you think"!! I think I'm actually scared to read it.

Oct 2014
C-A-N-A-D-A-Eh
Ok just as I thought. You have no idea what your talking about.
Ok, if I accuse you of something that is an allegation. Just because I make the accusation does not mean it is true.

If I were to act on that false accusation, how is that a good thing?