Putin sabre-rattling with nukes...

The Man

Former Staff
Jul 2011
Toronto
Country wide drills for Russia's nuclear forces hours ago.

Tu-22 and Tu-160 bombers went up in the air with payloads

Northern Fleet submarine launching missiles

Pacific Fleet sub also launched, in middle of the night

Crazy... WTF is this all about... Just want to be ready for whatever comes their way, I guess...

Jan 2007
Country wide drills for Russia's nuclear forces hours ago.

Tu-22 and Tu-160 bombers went up in the air with payloads

Northern Fleet submarine launching missiles

Pacific Fleet sub also launched, in middle of the night

Crazy... WTF is this all about... Just want to be ready for whatever comes their way, I guess...
Wish the two countries could chill out and spend their money on productive things that benefit their people. May be good business for the military industrial complex but sure is a waste of resources and sure consumes fossil fuels. Sooner or later something stupid happens and the weapons start flying. WW-1 killed how many, over what?

The Man

Former Staff
Jul 2011
Toronto
Wish the two countries could chill out and spend their money on productive things that benefit their people. May be good business for the military industrial complex but sure is a waste of resources and sure consumes fossil fuels. Sooner or later something stupid happens and the weapons start flying. WW-1 killed how many, over what?
And good distraction for the populace from other day to day problems harder for the government to solve...

Jan 2007
I've seen surveys over there that majority would prefer to die in a nuclear exchange, than see NATO troops on Russian land... Its crazy, the indoctrination...
Should USA & NATO back away from Russia? Stay farther back from their borders. Reduce the tensions with Russia. Is this causing their paranoid behavior? I don't think we would like our neighbors stationing Russian military assets. Cuba really got us on edge in 1962