Putin's "Useful Idiots" ID'd: Trump and GOP Trump Defenders

Devil505

Former Staff
Jan 2008
Florida
lol we are back on the russia hoax again?
Link to anyone besides ' Putin, D. Trump and GOP BS artists who ever called the Trump campaign's very real efforts to conspire with Russia as a hoax?
The only hoax is what Putin, Trump the GOP and you are trying pull on American voters.
I understand why THEY are pushing this hoax but I'll ask you respectfully why YOU are joining in?

Mar 2012
New Hampshire
Simplest explanation is the best one absent hard evidence.

They all are convinced, and they may be right, that the base will do whatever Trump says.

Trump cares more about Russia than pretty much anything, so they simply can't contradict him. Not on national TV, where he'll see it.

Their advisers are insistent to them on that point, and the polling is absolute. If they contradict him, he'll use that against them.

They are SCARED, and so they will do what they believe to be safe and affirm his beliefs and his priorities, come what may.
Yea I guess so. But I just have my reservations and tons of questions. Why did the NRA have Russians involved with them as far back as the late 2000s? Why did 12 members of the Senate go to Moscow for the 4th of July several years ago? Lots of this stuff occurred before or right after Trump was elected. I just find it incredibly coincidental and I dont tend to believe in coincidences. Especially since there has been a large part of the GOP who have long called for ending NATO and such. It almost seems like Trump was the best one to get it done.

Rev. Hellh0und

Former Staff
Jul 2011
315 bowery/DMS
Link to anyone besides ' Putin, D. Trump and GOP BS artists who ever called the Trump campaign's very real efforts to conspire with Russia as a hoax?
The only hoax is what Putin, Trump the GOP and you are trying pull on American voters.
I understand why THEY are pushing this hoax but I'll ask you respectfully why YOU are joining in?

So you truly believe that trump and putin colluded?