Qaran

Sep 2013
On a hill
I doubt if you have 1% of the knowledge about Islam and the Koran that I have (including Islamization). The problem some people have is, they are ignorant of how ignorant they are. I can fix that. Let me know if you want help with that.
If your argument that Islam, isnt a religion is an example of your knowledge, then Id say your knowledge isnt worth much.,

Sep 2013
On a hill
It's not a religion, and your one little wikepedia link doesn't measure up to my 2 DOZEN.

Its really simple. Religions are said to have a "code of ethics" (Webster's New World College Dictionary, 5th edition)

"Ethics" ? Are you kidding me ? Islam is a code of UNethics, cover to cover in the Koran and Hadiths. Try mass genocide, severe misogynies, including wife beating, rape, pedophilia, slavery, torture, mutilation, animal cruelty, etc

If this immorality is a religion, death valley is a lake.
Muslims would disagree with you.

Are you so arrogant, and biased that you think you know more about ethics in islam than Muslim scholars?

In the interest of balance, you may begin your research.

islam code of ethics - Google Search

Google returns over 11 million results on the subject.

Jul 2017
U.S.A.
I'm not trying "again" I'm still on the same point. China may not have committed a terrorist act against America, but they have committed some major offenses. They have been stealing US military technology secrets.

Chinese Spies Engaged in Massive Theft of U.S. Technology

Also, for decades China has invaded the US with it's economic power. Millions of Chinese made products on the shelves of US stores, at low prices from cheap Chinese labor, putting US businesses out of business or forcing them to move to China. At the same time that 4 (not bright) US presidents gave China unrestricted access to our market massive market, China shabbily put high tariffs on US exports going to China, They got away with it for 30 years, until just last year when Trump evened up the playing field by shutting off the unrestricted access with tariffs on Chines imports.
You fell off topic.
Tell us again about those fine Saudi, muslim allies of yours that took down the twin towers.

Oct 2014
Galaxy ZRF
Do you know the origin of the word?

If you googled 'xian', what returns to you first is the capital of shaanxi province in central china. The only dictionary that carries that meaning is 'wordnik', which you imagine everyone uses.

duh?
What is your point? You know what I mean, otherwise you wouldn’t have your panties in a wad...

Duh?

Dec 2014
NWOHQ
The correct abbreviation is XP (chi-rho), being the first two letters of the word 'ΧΡΙΣΤΟΣ (Christos)', which you have explained yourself. When you type 'xians', you are actually abbreviating what is already an abbreviation and to say that it is a commonly accepted word is ignorant.
It was common in my time at UQ in the Ancient History & Classics Dept. and I never said it was a 'commonly accepted word', or in common parlance. It is a common abbreviation in my field. Would the term 'shorthand' make you feel better?

"Xian" just means "Christian". According to the Oxford English Dictionary, the use of the abbreviation "xian" or "xtian" for "Christian" dates back at least as far as 1634.
The Diary of Samuel Rogers, 1634-1638, where a footnote to the printed edition states that "Throughout his diary, Rogers abbreviates 'Christ' to 'X' and the same is true of 'Christian' ('Xian'), 'Antichrist' ('AntiX') and related words."

It is widely used by Roman Historians and Byzantinists.

Noun
Xian
(plural Xians)
  1. (sometimes derogatory or offensive) Abbreviation of Christian. Although there is nothing offensive in the derivation of the term itself, its informal nature and use among skeptics and atheists sometimes makes the form seem dismissive or offensive to Christians.
Xian - Wiktionary

Last edited:
Dec 2014
NWOHQ
LOL. "No merit" but you call wikepedia meritorious ? Oh please. This is no time for the INVALIDATION CARD. The only thing that is invalid around here is the laughable idea of Islam being a religion.
Did you read some of that drivel? Where did I state that Wikipedia was an authority? I used it because it quoted the obvious in the very first line, and that is, Islam is a religion. Nothing you can produce will alter that simple fact.

I don't know what you call a scholar, but I will put my knowledge of Islam and Islamization up against yours any time, including right now, and I am only motivaed by common sense.
Is that so? Please start showing this in your responses. I wouldn't call you a scholar at all if your responses are any indication of your level of learning. As Labrea so wisely noted, you use a single example of a country which has not yet recognised Islam as a religion in order to prove your lie, while ignoring the many that have. Is this how scholars present evidence? No, it is how dishonest bigots would present evidence.

You can flash the "hate' card too if you like, It won't help you. I've been studying this subject for 18 years, in dozens of books by top authors + thousands of their footnoted reports.
And? Your bias is obvious (if you're not demonising South Americans, you are attacking Islam). Furthermore, I'm not wasting my time on your silly quiz. Just who do you think you are to set me a quiz anyway? None of your noise contradicts the fact the Islam is a religion, no matter how long your Gish Gallop and how much you claim to be an authority.

It is a simple fact which no amount of quizzes or posturing will alter one jot. I do understand the mendacity behind your lengthy quiz, however. You knew I wouldn't bother with such a tedious exercise and you will no doubt use this fact against me in your response by claiming ignorance or some such noise. If that's the case I implore you to grow up.

Last edited:
Jan 2007
Irrelevant
What is your point? You know what I mean, otherwise you wouldn’t have your panties in a wad...

Duh?
The point? Only wordnik carries the definition you are using. As far as the english language is concerned, the word xian, as you understand it, isn't generally accepted.

I thought the point was obvious enough.

duh?

Nov 2013
NY
It doesn't 'evolve'. It still has the same meaning, rules laws and commandments -- only applied in a different situation.
Oh yeah.. I guess your imaginary father in heaven would LOVE to know how adultery is applied "differently" in today's situation from how it was applied back at the time ?
So far, your attempts of making a point are weak, weird, and not very entertaining.. what else you got ?