Qaran

Jun 2018
Florida
Did you read some of that drivel? Where did I state that Wikipedia was an authority? I used it because it quoted the obvious in the very first line, and that is, Islam is a religion. Nothing you can produce will alter that simple fact.

Is that so? Please start showing this in your responses. I wouldn't call you a scholar at all if your responses are any indication of your level of learning. As Labrea so wisely noted, you use a single example of a country which has not yet recognised Islam as a religion in order to prove your lie, while ignoring the many that have. Is this how scholars present evidence? No, it is how dishonest bigots would present evidence.

And? Your bias is obvious (if you're not demonising South Americans, you are attacking Islam). Furthermore, I'm not wasting my time on your silly quiz. Just who do you think you are to set me a quiz anyway? None of your noise contradicts the fact the Islam is a religion, no matter how long your Gish Gallop and how much you claim to be an authority.

It is a simple fact which no amount of quizzes or posturing will alter one jot. I do understand the mendacity behind your lengthy quiz, however. You knew I wouldn't bother with such a tedious exercise and you will no doubt use this fact against me in your response by claiming ignorance or some such noise. If that's the case I implore you to grow up.
What is OBVIOUS is that Islam is NOT a religion, and I could not think of anything really MORE obvious than that, on the face of the earth, quiz or no quiz.

Would you agree with the Webster Dictionary definition that religions have a "code of ethics" ? If so, then how in the world could you then define Islam as a religion ? Just because it got spread by vicious, marauders travelers hundreds of miles over the Near East and adjacent continents, killing millions of people to spread this immorality ? (illegality under US laws), and as a result millions of people picked it up (by force) ? That's your justification to call it a religion ? Pheeeew! (high-pitched whistle)

Dec 2014
27.4698° S, 153.0251° E
What is OBVIOUS is that Islam is NOT a religion, and I could not think of anything really MORE obvious than that, on the face of the earth, quiz or no quiz.

Would you agree with the Webster Dictionary definition that religions have a "code of ethics" ? If so, then how in the world could you then define Islam as a religion ? Just because it got spread by vicious, marauders travelers hundreds of miles over the Near East and adjacent continents, killing millions of people to spread this immorality ? (illegality under US laws), and as a result millions of people picked it up (by force) ? That's your justification to call it a religion ? Pheeeew! (high-pitched whistle)

It is a religion and all your noise won't change that for a moment. I don't have to justify anything, as it is what it is. To disqualify it as a religion is merely a fringe belief and unworthy of discussion. Furthermore, your qualifications against the faith could also apply to Christianity at certain times throughout its history. Christianity in its extremes has been just as vile as Jihadist extremism.

Why did you ignore the Islamic code of ethics I posted for you? You are clearly trying to create generalisations that are non-existent.

Dec 2014
27.4698° S, 153.0251° E
It's not "latest". Most people around the world agree that Islam is not a religion, and this has been the case for 1400 years. Islam has never had a majority of people considering it to be a religion.

'Most people' is a ridiculous argument which you cannot prove.

Jun 2018
Florida
Is that so? Please start showing this in your responses. I wouldn't call you a scholar at all if your responses are any indication of your level of learning. As Labrea so wisely noted, you use a single example of a country which has not yet recognised Islam as a religion in order to prove your lie, while ignoring the many that have. Is this how scholars present evidence? No, it is how dishonest bigots would present evidence.

It is a simple fact which no amount of quizzes or posturing will alter one jot. I do understand the mendacity behind your lengthy quiz, however. You knew I wouldn't bother with such a tedious exercise and you will no doubt use this fact against me in your response by claiming ignorance or some such noise. If that's the case I implore you to grow up.
Well, I DID show in my response, that I have a large amount of knowledge about Islam, which you seem to not possess. So you think the quiz is too big. OK. How about if we reduce the amount of names to just 10 ? And things to 10 ? That only 20 total (less than most school quizzes) And if that's too big, then just do the people names part. I'm betting you have no clue who those people are, who those of us who have really studied Islamization all know.

So I'll make it easy for you > who are these people ? >> (who anyone knowledgable of Islamization would know >

1. Lina Morales

2. Susan Douglas

3. Abdul Malik

4. Lena al-Husseini

5. Kevin James

6. Chantal Carnes

7. Peter DiGangi

8. Omar Mohameddi

9. Phil Alden Robinson

10. Sheik Yasser Hamad

Here's where we separate the Islam knowlegable men, from the boys.

Last edited:
Jun 2018
Florida
It is a religion and all your noise won't change that for a moment. I don't have to justify anything, as it is what it is. To disqualify it as a religion is merely a fringe belief and unworthy of discussion. Furthermore, your qualifications against the faith could also apply to Christianity at certain times throughout its history. Christianity in its extremes has been just as vile as Jihadist extremism.

Why did you ignore the Islamic code of ethics I posted for you? You are clearly trying to create generalisations that are non-existent.
It is not a "fringe" belief that Islam is not a religion. Most people in the world don't regard Islam to be a religion. Why would anybody think that something which is founded upon a code of ethics, would have any connection to Islam, which is a code of some of the worst UNethics anyone can imagine ? That is simply crazy.

Christianity and Islam both have DOCTRINE. But there the similarity ends. Christianity's doctrine is peace and love. Islam's is war, hate, and scores of immoralities, illegal under US law. And BTW, there is no reason why the US government should allow the existence of Islam in America. It is 100% seditious, in that it is a supremacism, and all supremacisms (other than the Constitution itself of course) are banned by Article 6, Section 2, Part 1, of the Constitution (the Supremacy Clause). The clause mentions no exception for Islam.

By the Constitution itself, there should be no mosques, Korans, prayer rooms, footwashing basins, or any other manifestation of this weird cult, masquerading as a religion.

Jun 2018
Florida
Actually, it is your point that is weak. You don't see jews stoning adulterers to death in the streets, now, do you? Did you imagine that adultery is somehow permissible in judaism today?

duh?
Don't see Jews knocking down tall buildings or shooting dozens of people in mass executions either. Their doctrine doesn't call for that. Islam's does.