Qaran

Dec 2014
Opal mining
I doubt if you have 1% of the knowledge about Islam and the Koran that I have (including Islamization). The problem some people have is, they are ignorant of how ignorant they are. I can fix that. Let me know if you want help with that.

Pfft! You are merely motivated by bigotry as proved by your Gish Gallop of partisan nonsense. Islam is a religion and all the dumb noise you can muster will not change that. It has places of worship; it has codified dogma through texts dating back to approx. 700 AD (are these abbreviations ok with you?), and it has adherents all over the world. If it doesn't qualify then neither does Christianity.

Jun 2018
Florida
Of course Islam is a religion. Don't be so foolish.

Islam - Wikipedia

Note the first line. I disproved this very claim from you once before and your Gish gallop of borderline racist noise doesn't change that. It is a religion whether you like it or not.
It's not a religion, and your one little wikepedia link doesn't measure up to my 2 DOZEN.

Its really simple. Religions are said to have a "code of ethics" (Webster's New World College Dictionary, 5th edition)

"Ethics" ? Are you kidding me ? Islam is a code of UNethics, cover to cover in the Koran and Hadiths. Try mass genocide, severe misogynies, including wife beating, rape, pedophilia, slavery, torture, mutilation, animal cruelty, etc

If this immorality is a religion, death valley is a lake.

Dec 2014
Opal mining
It's not a religion, and your one little wikepedia link doesn't measure up to my 2 DOZEN.
Two dozen partisan tracts of no merit. Obviously, you are not a scholar on the subject and you are motivated by hate ~ not objectivity.

Its really simple. Religions are said to have a "code of ethics" (Webster's New World College Dictionary, 5th edition)
And it does.

"Ethics" ? Are you kidding me ? Islam is a code of UNethics, cover to cover in the Koran and Hadiths. Try mass genocide, severe misogynies, including wife beating, rape, pedophilia, slavery, torture, mutilation, animal cruelty, etc

If this immorality is a religion, death valley is a lake.
You obviously haven't read the Quran.

Note the following:

Islamic ethics - Wikipedia

I'm no apologist for the religion, and I do believe that the rising tide of fundamentalism within the faith is incompatible with Western culture, but I will not accommodate lies or bigotry in debating the subject. That serves no one.

Last edited:
Jun 2018
Florida
Pfft! You are merely motivated by bigotry as proved by your Gish Gallop of partisan nonsense. Islam is a religion and all the dumb noise you can muster will not change that. It has places of worship; it has codified dogma through texts dating back to approx. 700 AD (are these abbreviations ok with you?), and it has adherents all over the world. If it doesn't qualify then neither does Christianity.
What ? Gish Gallop. What the hell is that ?

Most people around the world do not consider Islam to be a religion, asn even come countries (ex Myanmar, Italy) don't recognize it as such.

Codified dogma. LOL. Oh yeah, it has that all right - and many pages of evil suras and verses showed beyond doubt of its anti-religiousness. Sure it has adherents, and you know who they are ? They are the descendants of Christians, Jews, Hindus, and those of African religions, who became Muslims at the point of a sword of maurading Muslims, and the children were too young to know any better, so they grew up Muslim.

Hell of a way for these descendents to call themselves a "Muslim" :rolleyes: This is the biggest invalidity in world history.

Dec 2014
Opal mining
What ? Gish Gallop. What the hell is that ?
It is a term employed when, in debate, one assaults the other side with a mountain of information or source material.

Gish gallop - Wikipedia

Most people around the world do not consider Islam to be a religion, asn even come countries (ex Myanmar, Italy) don't recognize it as such.
That does not matter in the slightest. What 'most people' believe is immaterial.

Codified dogma. LOL. Oh yeah, it has that all right - and many pages of evil suras and verses showed beyond doubt of its anti-religiousness. Sure it has adherents, and you know who they are ? They are the descendants of Christians, Jews, Hindus, and those of African religions, who became Muslims at the point of a sword of maurading Muslims, and the children were too young to know any better, so they grew up Muslim.

Hell of a way for these descendents to call themselves a "Muslim" :rolleyes: This is the biggest invalidity in world history.
Read the link I provided instead of venting your hate.

Jun 2018
Florida
Two dozen partisan tracts of no merit. Obviously, you are not a scholar on the subject and you are motivated by hate ~ not objectivity.

And it does.

You obviously haven't read the Quran.

Note the following:

Islamic ethics - Wikipedia

I'm no apologist for the religion, and I do believe that the rising tide of fundamentalism within the faith is incompatible with Western Society, but I will not accommodate lies or bigotry in debating the subject. That serves no one.
LOL. "No merit" but you call wikepedia meritorious ? Oh please. This is no time for the INVALIDATION CARD. The only thing that is invalid around here is the laughable idea of Islam being a religion.

I don't know what you call a scholar, but I will put my knowledge of Islam and Islamization up against yours any time, including right now, and I am only motivaed by common sense. You can flash the "hate' card too if you like, It won't help you. I've been studying this subject for 18 years, in dozens of books by top authors + thousands of their footnoted reports.

So you want to try to take me down a few steps on Islam ? Well, here's how you'll have to start with that >>

Here's your Islamization quiz. You think you're competent to comment on this subject do you ? OK, let's see how many of these names connected to Islamization you can identify : And no false answers because I know who/what these are. Every one.

Names associated with Islamization) >>>

Ibin Taamiyah, the Madhi, Sheik Ahmed Yassin, Sami al-Arian, Ramadan Abdallah Shallah, Mazen al-Najjar, Richard A. Clarke, Imam Muzzamil Siddiqui, Susan Douglas, Peter DiGangi, William Bennetta, Gilbert Sewall , Prince Alwaleed bin Talal, al-Hajj Talib'Abur, Rashid Sahmsi Ali, Khalid Latif, Omar Mohammedi, Joe Kaufman, Chantal Carnes, Hasan al-Banna (creator of the Muslim Brotherhood-I'll give you that one), Tariq Ramadan, Siraj Wahhaj, Mozen Mokhtar, Nouman Ali Khan, Abdul Malik , Imam Badawi, Br. Jawad Ahmad, Hassan Abbas, Mullah Abdul Rashid Ghazi, Sheik Mjed 'Abd al-Rahman al-Firian, Prince Sultan Ibn Abd al-'Aziz, Ali al-Ahmed, Itamar Marcus, Barbara Cook, Muhammad ibn Abd al-Wahhab, Ahmed Omar Abu Ali, Mohammed Osman Idris, Mohammed el-Yacoubi, Abu Abdullah, Baitullah Mehsud, Yunis al-Astal, Zeyno Baran, Aaron Klein, Muhammad Abdel-El, Sheik Yasser Hamad, Nur Mohammad, Ahmed Yassin (deceased), Sheik Abdel Rahman, Sheik Mohammed bin Rashid AL Maktoum, Abdullah Azzam, Fazlur Rehman Khalil , Mohammad Elachmi Hamdi, Bat Ye'or, Max Steenberghe, Anders Fogh Ramussen, Paul Jeeves, Yusuf al-Qarodawi, Bashar al-Assad, Robert S. Leiken, Theo Van Gogh, Michel Gurfinkel, Imam Ahmed Salam, Piet Hein Donner, Miguel Angel Toma , Salah Yassin, Hassan Nasrallah, Ahmed Assad Barakat, Luiz Inacio Lula da Silva, Bashar al-Assad, Adolpho Aguilar Zinser, Joseph Farah, Nabil al-Marabh, Raed Hijazi, David Harris, Syed Mumtaz Ali, Omar Ahmad, Ibrahim Hooper, Sheikh Mubarak Ali Gilani, Dr. Paul Williams , Hassan al Turabi, Clement Rodney Hampton-El, Kevin James, Warner MacKenzie, Sayeed Abdul A'la Maududi, Abdullah Yusef Ali, Mohammed Marmaduke Pickthall, Nessim Joseph Dawood, Mohammed Habib Shakir, Arthur John Arberry, Aqsa Parvez, Atefeh Rajabi, Francis Bok, Michael Coren, Homaidan Ali Al-Turki, Sheik Saleh Al-Fawzan, Paul Marshall, Koenraad Elst, Tom Clancy, Phil Alden Robinson, Michael Graham, Thomas Klocek, Stephen Coughlin, Hasham Islam, Steven Emerson, Mordechai Nisan, Abduraman Alamoudi, Ramadan Abdallah Shallah, Musa Abu Marzook, Keith Ellison, Abdullah al-Arian, ,Jamal-al-Din al-Afghani, James Woolsey, Walid Phares, Guy Rodgers, Brigitte Gabriel, Robert Spencer, Paul Sperry, P.David Gaubatz, Chris Gaubatz, Stefanie Creswell, Charety Zhe, Adnan el-Shukrijumah, Jaffar the Pilot, Mohammad Weiss Rasool, Brian P. Fairchild, Peter M. Leitner, Sergeant Naveed I. Butt, Bill Bratton

And how many of these things associated with it can you identify ?

Things associated with Islamization >>>

Hijra, jizyah, Istanbul, Al-Quds, Al-Aqsa mosque, Napoleon Bonaparte, treaty of Al-Hudaybiyah, Oslo Accords, the Mahdi, Al-Ansar, 2006 Pentagon report : "Motivations of Muslim Suicide Bombers" ), "The Project", the Muslim Brotherhood, the Ikhwan, Taqiyya, Da'wa, Council on American Islamic Relations (CAIR), Holy Land Foundation trials - 2007 & 2008, Khalil Gibran Academy, US Treasury Dept. (Office of Foreign Asset Control), Islamic Society of North America (ISNA), Muslim American Society (MSA), United States Counterinsurgency Manual FM 3-24, US Justice Dept. report - 2004, US Justice Dept. report - 2007, abeds, North American Islamic Trust, Islamic Council for North America, United Association for Studies and Research, Muslim American Youth Association, the Hamas Charter, Islamic Academy of Florida, Palestinian Islamic Jihad, American Youth Academy, New Horizons Schools, DawaNet-to link • to serve: Home with sections entitled "How to Make America an Islamic Nation" and Da'wa in Public Schools, Excelsior Elementary School, Thomas Moore Law Center, Islamic Saudi Academy, "The Islam Project" by the Council on Islamic Education, the Arab World History Notebook, "Across the Centuries", California Academy of Sciences, "World Cultures : A Global Mosaic", American Textbook Council, "Islam and the Textbooks", Arab American Family Support Center (AAFSC), Mosque of Islamic Brotherhood's Boy Scout program (MIB), Americans Against Hate, CAIR Watch, the Young Muslims, Islamic Circle of North America (ICNA), Jamaat-e-Islami, Young Muslim Sisters (YMS), Middle East Media Research Institute, US Commission on International Religious Freedom (USCIRF), Freedom House, Institute for Gulf Affairs, Palestinian Media Watch, "Contemporary Problems", "History of the Arabs and the World in the 20th Century", Reading and Text Part II, Association of Independent Schools, ISA accreditation, Center for Religious Freedom, Hizb ut-Tahrir al-Islami, Islamic Party of Liberation, Al-Aksa TV of Hamas, Hudson institute, Popular Resistance Committee, "Schmoozing With Terrorists", US House of Representitives, Abu Dhabi Investment Authority, "Eurabia, the Euro-Arab Axis", European Union, the Arab League,"Foreign Affairs" - "Europe's Angry Muslims", Organization of the Islamic Conference (OIC), Sharee Council of Dewsbury, West Yorkshire, Immigration and National Security Program at the Nixon Center, Sukuk, Sharia compliant banks, Saxony-Anhalt, piggy banks in England, foot washing basins (Kansas City Airport & University of Michigan), "Britain's Daily Mail" - "Multiculturalsim Drives Young Muslims to Shun British Values", Nationa Intelligence Council, www.islamonline.net, "Valeurs Actuelles", the triple border region, UN Security Council, House Homeland Security Committee subcommittee on investigations report : "A Line In the Sand: Confronting the Threat At the Southwest Border", OTMs, Jamaat ul-Fuqra, Muslims of the Americas, the FBI, Canadian Security Intelligence Service, "TD Monthly", halal chicken, ACLU, the Date Frappuccino, Open Society Foundation, Whiting Foundation, hijab, Transportation & Safety Admin. (TSA), "New Media Journal" report - "In the Belly of the Beast: Jamaat ul-Fuqra, Jamaat ul-Fuqra mosque (Brooklyn, NY), Koran: 4:34, honor killings, the Alec file, Jamiyyat Ul-Islam, It's the Ideology Stupid,Tad-ru-bu-hu-nna, Human Rights Commission of Pakistan, UN Children's Fund, the Population Council - 2003 survey, m'uta, Haratines, Janjaweed, Dinka tribe, "Escape From Slavery", Toronto Sun online - "Slavery Lives in the Sudan", Middle East Forum - "The Problem with Slavery", Saudi Arabia Senior Council of Clerics, Human Rights Watch, Middle East Forum, Copts, Baha'i sect of Islam, "Islam : From Toleration to Terror", Hizb ut-Tahrir, Jyllands-Posten, "The Sum of All Fears", University of South Florida, Palistinian Islamic Jihad, "Future Jihad", Mosque Census Project, Eid al-Adha, Shahada, Mahram, FBI's Arab/Muslim Sikh American Advisory Committee, Higgins Center for Counterterrorism Research, Jamaat e-Islami,

As for the Koran, yes I've read it. Far more than these sura/verses, but these are all I need to know >> wife-beating (Koran 4:34), rape (4:24), pedophilia (65:4), genocidal murder (8:12, 9:5, 9:123, scores of others), severe discrimination against women (4:11, 2:282, 2:228, many others), torture/mutilation (5:33, 7:124)

Jun 2018
Florida
It is a term employed when, in debate, one assaults the other side with a mountain of information or source material.

Gish gallop - Wikipedia

That does not matter in the slightest. What 'most people' believe is immaterial.

Read the link I provided instead of venting your hate.
I don't think what most people think is immaterial. I don't think that at all. In fact, what most people think in US states, is how we elect politicians to govern us, in America. It is the foundation of our democratic republic.

HA. I don't need to read your link. Actually, I have read it in the past.I can give you a list of 50 books to read, and thousands of their footnote reports, plus the links I gave you, are all very good. You could learn a lot from them. And as I said, you won't go anywhere flashing your "hate" card at me. There is no greater hate in the world than the book of hate.

Jun 2018
Florida
lol. Nope.
They didn't commit a terrorist act on America.
Try again.. this time without the knee jerk. That shit can make ya look stupid.
Oh.. wait.
I'm not trying "again" I'm still on the same point. China may not have committed a terrorist act against America, but they have committed some major offenses. They have been stealing US military technology secrets.

Chinese Spies Engaged in Massive Theft of U.S. Technology

Also, for decades China has invaded the US with it's economic power. Millions of Chinese made products on the shelves of US stores, at low prices from cheap Chinese labor, putting US businesses out of business or forcing them to move to China. At the same time that 4 (not bright) US presidents gave China unrestricted access to our market massive market, China shabbily put high tariffs on US exports going to China, They got away with it for 30 years, until just last year when Trump evened up the playing field by shutting off the unrestricted access with tariffs on Chines imports.

Last edited:
Jan 2007
Irrelevant
As the hijackers boarded the airplanes on Sept. 11, 2001, they had a lot on their minds. And if they were following instructions, one of those things was the Quran.
In preparation for the suicide attack, their handlers had told them to meditate on two chapters of the Quran in which God tells Muslims to "cast terror into the hearts of unbelievers."
"Slay the idolaters wherever ye find them, arrest them, besiege them, and lie in ambush everywhere for them," Allah instructs the Prophet Muhammad (Quran, 9:5). He continues: "Prophet! Make war on the unbelievers and the hypocrites! ... Hell shall be their home, an evil fate."
When Osama bin Laden declared war on the West in 1996, he cited the Quran's command to "strike off" the heads of unbelievers. More recently, U.S. Army Maj. Nidal Hasan lectured his colleagues about jihad, or "holy war," and the Quran's exhortation to fight unbelievers and bring them low. Hasan is accused of killing 13 people at Fort Hood, Texas, last year.
Given this violent legacy, religion historian Philip Jenkins decided to compare the brutality quotient of the Quran and the Bible.
Article continues after this message from our sponsor

Defense Vs. Total Annihilation
"Much to my surprise, the Islamic scriptures in the Quran were actually far less bloody and less violent than those in the Bible," Jenkins says.
Jenkins is a professor at Penn State University and author of two books dealing with the issue: the recently published Jesus Wars, and Dark Passages , which has not been published but is already drawing controversy.
Much to my surprise, the Islamic scriptures in the Quran were actually far less bloody and less violent than those in the Bible.

Read more...
Is The Bible More Violent Than The Quran?

Just as I figured. You Xians are the worse compared to Islam.
Whoa, nelly!

You quote the old testament and somehow, its christianity who is at fault? And who allegedly was conducting the (almost) genocide, hmmmm?

Apparently, being banned from your own thread is much worse than being honest.

duh?