Qatari Sociologist Abad Al-Aziz Al-Khazraj Al-Ansari Demonstrates Correct Wife-Beating in Islam

Jul 2011
Memphis, Tn.
Why does it bother you that people choose to discuss this topic .....

Other than contempt for the First Amendment, of course.
So when do you plan to start actually discussing the issue of domestic violence?
You know, in THIS country where you MIGHT have some ability to actual DO something about it.
other that jusr shoot off your mouth on the internet?

I understand Quatar is a sovreign nation far away from here.

I'm against in anywhere, but HERE is were I live.
You're all hat and no catrtle JTF.

Jul 2011
Memphis, Tn.
The taxi driver in Dallas that killed his daughters was from Egypt.

It's a muslim thing.

I am not familiar with any other religion that does these kinds of things on a mass scale.
So, Texas has the death penality. So USE it, don't give a fuck what the asshole's religion is.

Blues63

Dec 2014
Tatooine
What does that even mean in the context of my post? Seriously guy, grow up and learn what the word 'contention' means before you run your mouth (metaphorically speaking of course). Geez, this site is becoming moronic. Furthermore, I see you earned a like from another who has no clue regarding the definition. Why am I not surprised? It would appear that 'conservative' is now becoming synonymous with 'uneducated' and 'idiot'.

Let me help you and your ignorant chum. This is the religion and philosophy sub-forum. This is where one debates philosophical and religious points. Now stay with me ~ that requires a contention for debate, agreed? Well, a contention hasn't been presented, but do feel free to come up with one worthy of discussion in lieu of the lack thereof in the OP.

If anything, this topic belongs upstairs in a sociological context and not in a philosophy sub forum, or is it a case of 'some mooslum done done it, so it must be relijun?'

Last edited:

HCProf

Council Hall
Sep 2014
USA
The taxi driver in Dallas that killed his daughters was from Egypt.

It's a muslim thing.

I am not familiar with any other religion that does these kinds of things on a mass scale.
Cleveland has had a couple of honor killings in the last 10-15 years. The Man is correct, the Countries he mentioned, the Muslims are usually not that strict. It is a Arab thing and it is based on family pride. Palestinian fathers have a lot of control over their children. even as adults if they are daughters. I have a few Palestinian HS students and all you have to do is mention calling their parents and they do whatever you want. :) Very sweet and respectful girls. They are not allowed to date out of their religion. Most of them have a potential husband lined up by their parents. It is up to the girl if they want to proceed and marry. Most of the honor killings are about the loss of control. Our recent one, a Palestinian father shot his daughter while she was sleeping. She was a pharmacist!! He suspected she was dating non-Muslim men and he did not like that she traveled alone for work. This is Dad pride that is psychotic more so than religious.