Question...democratic candidates running in 2020

Jan 2019
southeast
Something I have noticed on this forum. There is never much talk about the democratic candidates running in 2020. What's up with that?

CtC

Mar 2019
California
Something I have noticed on this forum. There is never much talk about the democratic candidates running in 2020. What's up with that?
Perhaps because they are not very good? Bein' nice here. (hehe)

Dec 2014
The Milky Way

Who wants to discuss the Democrat 2020 Clown Car?

Besides that, the TDS Fueled© haters can't help but turn every non-Trump thread into a thread about Trump. That is how bereft of intelligence they are.

Jan 2019
southeast
Who wants to discuss the Democrat 2020 Clown Car?

Besides that, the TDS Fueled© haters can't help but turn every non-Trump thread into a thread about Trump. That is how bereft of intelligence they are.
Well I was going to say this, but I thought maybe someone on this board has a preference for a dem candidate or what they don't like by any of the clowns running.

Jul 2014
midwest
Perhaps because they are not very good? Bein' nice here. (hehe)
Nice, indeed.

The top of the pack, especially.

As Robert Johnson, founder of BET and Americas first black billionaire said "I give the president a lot of credit".

And, "I think the economy is doing absolutely great".

Plus, the Democratic Party has moved "too far to the left" for his liking.

"At the end of the day, if a Democrat is going to beat Trump, he or she, will have to move to the center, and you can't wait too long to do that".

Yeah, we need a moderate Democrat, who woulda thunk it?

Some of us been saying that for quite a while now.

But, are the Dems smart enough to do it?

Jan 2019
southeast
Nice, indeed.

The top of the pack, especially.

As Robert Johnson, founder of BET and Americas first black billionaire said "I give the president a lot of credit".

And, "I think the economy is doing absolutely great".

Plus, the Democratic Party has moved "too far to the left" for his liking.

"At the end of the day, if a Democrat is going to beat Trump, he or she, will have to move to the center, and you can't wait too long to do that".

Yeah, we need a moderate Democrat, who woulda thunk it?

Some of us been saying that for quite a while now.

But, are the Dems smart enough to do it?
I question exactly how they will vote. Those that live in la-la land where everything should be free will have a few choices.