Question...democratic candidates running in 2020

Sep 2016
My own world
There's too many of them. Let them work it out in the primaries. At this point any one of them should be able to beat Trump. In the meanwhile you all should keep concentrating on Hunter Biden because he might make it on the ballot in 2020 if you guys keep making him famous.

Dec 2015
In Your Heart!
Still no answer. Who is your cadidate of choice. So far no one from your party has answered. Tells me something is wrong with this picture.
I've made my feelings known for quite some time that it is Mayor Pete Buttigieg because he is young, energetic, educated, talented, well-spoken, Rhodes Scholar, former Military man with political experience, unlike Trump, who has a great plan to move America forward. But I also concur with @Minotaur on the answer given in posting #45 Page 5.

Reactions: Minotaur
Mar 2019
In Sunday School with Hognoxious
The candidates are all pretty good so at this time I think things are on hold until the field narrows down. This is a boring time waiting for the lower tier candidates to drop out. At least it is for me.
Who do you like and why? Give us the good and bad in your opinion.

Jan 2019
southeast
I love Washington and Oregon too. About that 13 years in southern California...that was your mistake. You needed to live in Northern California - the real California! Lol
We once threatened to cut our water off that SoCal depended on. Yes, we were THAT cruel. Hahaha

I miss California more than I can say. It holds all my memories.
I have spent a lot of time in No Ca. as I have family there. No difference. That is just what those from No. Ca like to claim. AN d people from So. Ca would laugh at their phony snobbery. Personally it is all the same. Too many people, high taxes, expensive fuel, costly housing for a nothing house and a terribly run state. So if it is all so grand. Why aren't you there?
Btw. back to the subject. There is quite some differences in these dem candidates, how can you be for all of them?

Jan 2019
southeast
I've made my feelings known for quite some time that it is Mayor Pete Buttigieg because he is young, energetic, educated, talented, well-spoken, Rhodes Scholar, former Military man with political experience, unlike Trump, who has a great plan to move America forward. But I also concur with @Minotaur on the answer given in posting #45 Page 5.
So do you think he can beat Trump?

Jun 2014
United States
Something I have noticed on this forum. There is never much talk about the democratic candidates running in 2020. What's up with that?

I have an idea. Let's talk about the Republican candidates running in 2020. Haven't seen any of that here. When are the Republican debates?