Question...democratic candidates running in 2020

Dec 2015
In Your Heart!
So do you think he can beat Trump?
Oh I believe he could beat Trump easily with more exposure to the American people from all political parties that are hungry for a new young president. He does need to get out more and travel more around the country to get more exposure. His campaign has been collecting good money but I think he may be waiting for just the right moment when more of the candidates move out of the way so that he can come in and show more of his excellence! For those that say he has little experience they need to simply turn to Trump that had absolutely No Experience in politics yet look where he is. He was not a career politician and neither is Pete except for being Mayor on a smaller scale. Buttigieg has been doing good in Iowa and that is a good sign. However, people need to get behind him and not only that but fully have his back. I believe they will as it gets closer to 2020.

Jan 2019
southeast
There's too many of them. Let them work it out in the primaries. At this point any one of them should be able to beat Trump. In the meanwhile you all should keep concentrating on Hunter Biden because he might make it on the ballot in 2020 if you guys keep making him famous.
Anyone of them

Jan 2019
southeast
Oh I believe he could beat Trump easily with more exposure to the American people from all political parties that are hungry for a new young president. He does need to get out more and travel more around the country to get more exposure. His campaign has been collecting good money but I think he may be waiting for just the right moment when more of the candidates move out of the way so that he can come in and show more of his excellence! For those that say he has little experience they need to simply turn to Trump that had absolutely No Experience in politics yet look where he is. He was not a career politician and neither is Pete except for being Mayor on a smaller scale. Buttigieg has been doing good in Iowa and that is a good sign. However, people need to get behind him and not only that but fully have his back. I believe they will as it gets closer to 2020.
Easily so how do you think he will do with the black vote?

Reactions: ripskater
Dec 2015
In Your Heart!
Easily so how do you think he will do with the black vote?
By going out and actively campaigning hard to get it that's how. He needs to have a serious discussion with them about the differences in the political parties and how Blacks have never gotten ahead with Republicans in office vs. Democrats. That's why they overwhelmingly vote Democratic despite Republican diatribes to the contrary saying stuff that does not really matter to them such as that Democrats keep them dependent on them. If they did only that, without offering them good substance that they are entitled to, I can assure you that they would not continue voting Democratic. But when they fully have their eyes open and see that Democrats are the only ones that are going to Save Social Security, Medicare and Medicaid, all programs that the vast majority of Blacks depend upon and that Democrats are the ones that come to the aid of the poor, the elderly, the disabled, minorities, etc. and are for preserving clean water, the environment, education and things that matter to them vs. the do-nothing Republicans that vehemently oppose those important things they will come around. Buttigieg needs to invest in some good airwave time and in more magazine and media to bring out those points aimed at the Black community and we would see an even greater Black vote for him in 2020. I do believe it can happen and that we will see it materialize.

Mar 2019
In Sunday School with Hognoxious
By going out and actively campaigning hard to get it that's how. He needs to have a serious discussion with them about the differences in the political parties and how Blacks have never gotten ahead with Republicans in office vs. Democrats. That's why they overwhelmingly vote Democratic despite Republican diatribes to the contrary saying stuff that does not really matter to them such as that Democrats keep them dependent on them. If they did only that, without offering them good substance that they are entitled to, I can assure you that they would not continue voting Democratic. But when they fully have their eyes open and see that Democrats are the only ones that are going to Save Social Security, Medicare and Medicaid, all programs that the vast majority of Blacks depend upon and that Democrats are the ones that come to the aid of the poor, the elderly, the disabled, minorities, etc. and are for preserving clean water, the environment, education and things that matter to them vs. the do-nothing Republicans that vehemently oppose those important things they will come around. Buttigieg needs to invest in some good airwave time and in more magazine and media to bring out those points aimed at the Black community and we would see an even greater Black vote for him in 2020. I do believe it can happen and that we will see it materialize.
Most big cities have been run by Democrats for decades. And these cities are a mess with crime, pollution, trash, violence etc.