Racism without the power to act on it is no threat

johnflesh

Former Staff
Feb 2007
Colorado
Those who cry "White Power" are FOS because...whie some non-whites may have hatred towards them but they don't have the power to act on their hatred.For racism to work you need both hatred and power.
Tell that to minorities. I know for a fact they love to hear the thoughts on racism from old white men.

/eyeroll

Sparta

Former Staff
Aug 2006
Connecticut
In other words, if you hate all black people but are not in a position to deny them a job, an apartment, voting rights etc.......your "Racism" is only an internal problem to you and possibly your family.

When you're in a position of power, you can use your sick racism to hurt others.

Thought this would be pretty clear.

Example: NAzi's who march against those who hate them have no standing. No group is in a position to deny their rights.
Hitler probably wasn't in a position to act on his racist ideas when they began to shape his world view.

Really, this is a silly, anti-white man argument you're trying to produce.

Jan 2007
Racism is a negative drag on culture/society. Regardless if the individual is in a position to directly impact others.

With that said. Believe the term gets applied/thrown around way too much these days. Misused as a lazy club by many.
Racism can mean whatever someone wants it to mean. To some racism is everywhere , in everything and most people are guilty of it, especially those of any other political view.
Misused as a lazy club is exactly correct.

Devil505

Former Staff
Jan 2008
Florida
Hitler probably wasn't in a position to act on his racist ideas when they began to shape his world view.

Really, this is a silly, anti-white man argument you're trying to produce.
What's silly:
There is a way to end racism in people's minds?
It's impossible to keep racists out of elective office? (pick whatever colors you want)

BTW....if Germany had simply kept Hitler out of office there would have been no problem, right? (my argument is the confluence of racism and power is the danger)

Last edited:
Jan 2007
I'd contend racism is racism and it's bad no matter who's espousing it. It can be even WORSE when the one espousing it has the power to act on it to the detriment of others, yes.
Why wouldn't that just be a criminal act regardless of the skin color? Can a white discriminate against a white? Is that ok? Discriminate means to choose one over another. Apparently primarily skin, gender matter.

Wonderer

Council Hall
May 2014
Missouri
Why wouldn't that just be a criminal act regardless of the skin color? Can a white discriminate against a white? Is that ok? Discriminate means to choose one over another. Apparently primarily skin, gender matter.
Why wouldn't what be a criminal act? I'm not sure I follow your questions. (Are you sure you didn't misread my comment?)

Jan 2007
Except that racism usually is found hidden and unsuspecting. Most people will recognize insanity or stupidity rather quickly. Racism is much more difficult.
Are there grades of racism or is it all or none? Who defines. Some would define any one they don't like as a racist. Some think they are hollier then thou in regards to race and race standards and they get to set standards towards others.

Jan 2007
Those who cry "White Power" are FOS because...while some non-whites may have hatred towards whites, they don't have the power to act on their hatred.For racism to work you need both hatred and power.

Show me a white-power guy and I'll show you a real racist!
It's mostly propaganda. Actual violence already has laws regarding that issue.