Racist Terrorist Welfare Cheat Daddy Bundy Arrested!

Jan 2015
Florida
Bad news is he's going to be shipped off to prison along with his terrorist sons and their co-conspirators. Good news is he'll get all the free government welfare he needs.

Cliven Bundy, the father of the jailed leader of the Oregon refuge occupation and who was the center of a standoff with federal officials in Nevada in 2014, was arrested in Portland, the FBI said.

Authorities arrested the 74-year-old Nevada rancher after he arrived at Portland International Airport from Las Vegas Wednesday night. He was booked into the lockup just before 11 p.m., according to Multnomah County Jail records. No charges were listed and his projected release date was listed as unknown.

The FBI confirmed Bundy was taken into federal custody but declined to provide a reason or other details, saying further information would be released by the U.S. Attorney's office in Las Vegas, which did not respond to a phone call early Thursday.

The Oregonian reported Bundy will face a conspiracy charge of interfering with a federal officer related to the stalemate at his ranch in 2014.

Jul 2014
midwest
If only the gubmint had gone in guns-a-blazin, like some members wanted.

Oh well, I suppose we will just have to settle for only killing one of them and letting the justice system take care of the rest.

Damn!

Some people will be SOOO disappointed...

Jan 2015
Florida

Oh well, I suppose we will just have to settle for only killing one of them and letting the justice system take care of the rest.

Damn!

If I recall, it was our teabaggin' don't tread on me terrorist lovin' righuties who were beggin' fer the gubmint to pull a gun so the terrorists could go out guns a blazin....

Jan 2016
Colorado

Damn!

I would have preferred it if NO ONE had died. And I felt the same way about Waco and Ruby Ridge.

The Man

Former Staff
Jul 2011
Toronto
Calling them terrorists is giving them a way more badass street cred than these cowards deserve IMHO